Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

1 hour ago, vingw said:

I wish you knew how much I laughed after reading that name. I love it

I bet you know how much I laughed after reading that quote. Sneaky devil.

---

This song is enjoyable indeed, but I couldn't think of a specific scene at all. It would probably fit anywhere well enough, ranging from free creative processes across my practise playlist or office work all the way to calmer parts of boss battles or such.

I guess you could say it's the Lorem Ipsum of music. :D

This bright and orderly tune makes the instruments wait their turns. It shows grace and elegance, yet feels somewhat cold and distant. When the synth kicks in, I can't help but think of robots dancing in a nebula. Oddly enough, the synth also shatters the lighthearted feelings for me, and instead makes me feel weighted down, like when sloshing through mud.

Terrapin is a funky piece for something named after a turtle.

Still going is a relaxing piece. A tad strange at points but has a sense of contemplation.

No pineapple could be a leitmotif for some gangsters from the 1920s or some kind of comedy.

Atypical could work for a sci-fi drama series. Something akin to X-files and House. I wouldn't mind seeing this being used in the opening of a show.

Ooky works as the backdrop of a scientific themed horror film. Like Aliens or Splice. Working as the heartbeat of the listener.

Archived