[H] TF2 crates [W] DST stuff

They might have the same market price, but crates need to be open to give something first, and only few of them give actually worthy stuff, and even then, it's only a chance. While DST common tier cosmetics can be worn at any time and they even look good in some cases. Hell, there are people who love them. Plus, there are sites where people throw their crates for free at others, and some people will give you 1 Tf2 weapon for 25 crates, that have to be specific and the same... so yeah, I don't see it happening ,sorry.

Where's even the trade offer link?

13 hours ago, Residays said:

Where's even the trade offer link?

derp
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=80935919&token=E73LIWrP

Yea, I just thought to trade them since they'd likely take a while to sell but it seems a waste to discard anything. And I don't want the crate page of my TF2 inv much more full. Breaks organization.

i'll literally take one shirt

On 7/6/2017 at 5:27 PM, Residays said:

You just ruined your own trading thread.

? They sell for like $0.03. Not expecting a fortune off of pictures of wooden boxes. I was just saying that I'd rather hand them to someone than have them sit in my inv for like a year waiting to sell since there're so many for sale.

I don't really trade outside of DST, and don't care whatsoever about anything in TF2 that isn't a weapon, so forgive me for not being too proficient in the art of weighing feathers.

While we're here, I'm not attached to any of the summer cards in my inventory either...or any TF2 cards besides the Pyro, for ironic reasons.
Jeeze it feels weird using a o instead of a 0.

Archived