Quantum Tunneling Purity Catalyst

e8b23477a8.jpg

bceb9a8e33.jpg

Kashua and I had a discussion earlier and with his help I came up with this!

It took a while but it is finished. It requires no hydrogen at all!!! (Please ignore the tubes on the right side, those did not work.)

Also, does anyone know how to separate water from polluted water? I need it for my next project,

you can check out brothgar's video on youtube, try looking up "brothgar zero energy water seperator".

I also don't understand what this is supposed to be? It looks like it's supposed to filter out anything that isn't contaminated oxygen, but then it just sends that contaminated oxygen into a perpetual loop where I believe it would eventually clog the system.

22 minutes ago, Drach said:

you can check out brothgar's video on youtube, try looking up "brothgar zero energy water seperator".

I also don't understand what this is supposed to be? It looks like it's supposed to filter out anything that isn't contaminated oxygen, but then it just sends that contaminated oxygen into a perpetual loop where I believe it would eventually clog the system.

Nope! Even if it gets full of gas, the gas bridge will prevent any more flowing in until the gas is gone!

So, it just disappears? You know I like my glitches and exploits as much as the next person, hell I use the water over vent exploit in every world I make, but I've yet to see you make a useful design that doesn't depend upon a known exploit anyone could have replicated in debug. I haven't seen you come up with a new exploit, or innovative use for known exploits. I like my contaminated oxygen, it is a resource that can be used to help further my survival, so why would I want it to just disappear when I can pump it into a pre-built room, to contain all of it for later use, if I am going to use an exploit.

3 minutes ago, Drach said:

So, it just disappears? You know I like my glitches and exploits as much as the next person, hell I use the water over vent exploit in every world I make, but I've yet to see you make a useful design that doesn't depend upon a known exploit anyone could have replicated in debug. I haven't seen you come up with a new exploit, or innovative use for known exploits. I like my contaminated oxygen, it is a resource that can be used to help further my survival, so why would I want it to just disappear when I can pump it into a pre-built room, to contain all of it for later use, if I am going to use an exploit.

In what way is this using an existing exploit??

7 minutes ago, ChickenStealer said:

In what way is this using an existing exploit??

Care to explain the process? All I see it doing is dumping oxygen in a room with a void tile
and the polluted oxygen trying to enter a system oversatuated with oxygen.

49 minutes ago, Risu said:

Care to explain the process? All I see it doing is dumping oxygen in a room with a void tile
and the polluted oxygen trying to enter a system oversatuated with oxygen.

Thanks for showing interest! However, every time I give away how it works, people talk about how obvious and lame it is. If that's the case, then they could figure it out themselves too! xD

It also seems a bit too epic. I will just wait until it is "fixed" or something.

3 minutes ago, ChickenStealer said:

Thanks for showing interest! However, every time I give away how it works, people talk about how obvious and lame it is. If that's the case, then they could figure it out themselves too! xD

It also seems a bit too epic. I will just wait until it is "fixed" or something.

So it doesn't work. Carry on then.

2 hours ago, ChickenStealer said:

every time I give away how it works, people talk about how obvious and lame it is.

Well it's not obvious to me that this particular thing does anything useful at all. Besides wasting power on that filter, I guess. 

It disposes of waste oxygen when producing hydrogen, maybe.

I hear dupes do it quite efficiently.

Your reply yesterday softened my heart a little, but come on! His threads don't bring anything new or useful to community, all he gets is people riled up feeding his ego. This is clear trolling.

7 minutes ago, Grimgaw said:

I hear dupes do it quite efficiently.

Your reply yesterday softened my heart a little, but come on! His threads don't bring anything new or useful to community, all he gets is people riled up feeding his ego. This is clear trolling.

Sorry, I was making a joke. :) I am more inclined to agree with you, here.

Edit: I am also curious where he gets the names for these things from. I wonder if there is some sort of name generator website for them.

Archived