The following world was built by three individuals,  WX, . Wickerbottom and a Wilson. We started this world back in November 2016! Feel free to ask any questions if you have any! I used Geometric placement once again in this world, in order to get symmetrical, tidy placements. Virtually all of the base is covered in flingos, however not all are used since if a area isn't loaded in things won't smoulder, however if we choice to head that way we can then easily turn on the flingos whilst we're there and do what we came to do. Unfortunately we have had a few fire innocents in the base, but it was a easy fix!

Credit to Cran for: 
Toothtraps
Chest Area
Bearger Shrine
Following One million suspicious dirt piles 
Moist Shrine
Spankville Sign
Josh Shrine
Bee box area
Trinket Storage Area

Credit to Hot for:
Moonstone Arena
Fancy Paths all around the world
Sanity recharge area
Christmas event area
Credit to me: 

All the other features were built by the Crazy old lady, Wickerbottom!

Central base
Grass and twig farm
Gecko farm
Spankville ( Spider bunny/pig wars )
Goat pen
Lantern Shrine
Random garden shrines
Gnome village gardens
Ludo Board
Koala Restaurant and Diner
Kitchens around the world

14 minutes ago, CaptainDeadpools said:

It's supposed to be the Koala Restaurant, they're the workers in the kitchen (Red ones) The other area is a Diner (Blue ones)

The fatal flaw of this business plan being the fact that koalas don't eat anything. 

Honestly? The base looks really cluttered and kind of ugly. There's no shame in having cobblestone roads and dividers, you don't have to put a ton of saplings, marble sculptures, trees, and 30+ moon dials everywhere.

1 hour ago, JellyUltra said:

Honestly? The base looks really cluttered and kind of ugly. There's no shame in having cobblestone roads and dividers, you don't have to put a ton of saplings, marble sculptures, trees, and 30+ moon dials everywhere.

Nothing's wrong with clutter though. Cluttering allows you to make the most of a small space. :cool2:

You must spend a lot of time for making thoose marble statues. Shires looks great. I like that bearger one xD Graveyard is also good. 

But idk... It looks so crowded. Grass, twigs, stones... Everywhere. Im not a fan of 'lets build a base with TONS of decorations'. It probably causes lag. 

But of course, it is personal preferences. 

I have to ask... This koala pen... Did you really chase over 100 koala into the cage? Wow... I mean im an impatient person. I can prey for have this patience... 

On 04/07/2017 at 10:45 PM, JellyUltra said:

That's all down to personal preference as you've said, trying out new and strange things in DST when it comes to building can be good and bad sometimes, so i like to try things out. What you like and what i like are totally different things. Thanks for the criticism however :) 

20 hours ago, cinkonur said:

You must spend a lot of time for making thoose marble statues. Shires looks great. I like that bearger one xD Graveyard is also good. 

But idk... It looks so crowded. Grass, twigs, stones... Everywhere. Im not a fan of 'lets build a base with TONS of decorations'. It probably causes lag. 

But of course, it is personal preferences. 

I have to ask... This koala pen... Did you really chase over 100 koala into the cage? Wow... I mean im an impatient person. I can prey for have this patience... 

Originally they were all in one big pen which Cran had chased them into and had designed, but she set me a challenge of creating a Koala restaurant, i think i have a screenshot of the old pen somewhere. Cran likes her Koalas!21CB3C970A23672FF8F5D867223A02E3A644B77A

Sorting them into two different pens by color must have been a challenge indeed! It reminds me of one of those old fairytales where a girl is ordered to separate the wheat from the millet in a big pile of grain, and she can't do it until some ants come along to help out.

2 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

Sorting them into two different pens by color must have been a challenge indeed! It reminds me of one of those old fairytales where a girl is ordered to separate the wheat from the millet in a big pile of grain, and she can't do it until some ants come along to help out.

yeah...... it took along time and a lot of frustration haha. Sometimes a Blue koala would sneak in to the Red pen when we were sorting them out and trying to fish the intruder out took patience. 

31.gif

Archived