Permeable Cylinder CO2 Absorber!!!

8 hours ago, Whispershade said:

I personally think it is wrong to say he's a troll. I don't mean to talk as if he's not going to read this, but I get the very strong vibe that he's a young person who has a sincere desire to participate and contribute with his own discoveries and tricks but is easily defensive and lacks a certain level of maturity to properly communicate his ideas and take criticism effectively.

I can't really blame him for wanting to be noticed for his creativity and cleverness.  I would be a hypocrite if I did.

Regarding the middle room. I think the question people don't understand is why are you venting into that middle room when you could pipe the CO2 directly into the regulator. The filter isn't even filtering as it has no second connection.  If you're using it to force larger packet sizes, there are probably better ways to do so that don't require the energy hit of an additional jump and filter.

In what way would you force larger packet sizes?

2 hours ago, ChickenStealer said:

In what way would you force larger packet sizes?

I do not want to act like someone else's ideas are mine but here's a link.  It should take you to the third page (The relevent one) of the discussion.

12 minutes ago, ChickenStealer said:

Could you tell me where to find this bug?

An example of this bug was posted to your original thread regarding your cooler.

Basically, when connecting a pipe bridge to a run of pipe.  If the original run of pipe is packed full it maintains priority and the pipe bridge doesn't deposit any contents.  If, however, the contents of the pipe at the intake of the pipe bridge are a different temperature from the contents of the pipe along its output.  It forces the material at the output to the average of the temperature without changing the temperature of the contents of the intake of the pipe bridge.

An example.  You have some 40c water traveling along a pipe at full capacity.  And pipe bridge containing 20c water connected to the original pipe containing 40c water.  The contents of the pipe bridge will be indefinitely held off and not change, but the water passing the outtake of the pipe bridge will be converted to 30c water.  Depending on how cold the contents of the pipe bridge is, it basically gives you unlimited free liquid cooling essentially just limited to the number of pipe bridges or passes you make of a pipe bridge primed with cool water.

The same is true with the reverse and warmer temperatures.

Archived