Wrong irrigation with polluted water

Hi,

If you look at the screenshot, you'll see that my mealwood is asking for polluted water. So I made a liquid pipe system with polluted water but the mealwoods are still unhappy, saying there is still a wrong irrigation. What's wrong ? :(

2017-07-02 01-41-15.png

So, indeed, there was water in tiles even if it was written no liquit in it. I know it because when I deconstruct farm tiles, a bottle of water dropped. So I guess it's a little bug.

Thx for the answers :)

3 minutes ago, Risu said:

Still a farm, still a tile.

It was not my intention to be snarky, I misunderstood what you were trying to convey and wished to offer clarity.

But I wish to make clear that a "Farm Tile" is an actual named option that looks extremely similar to the "Hydroponic Farm" and while the "Hydroponic Farm" does accept water, the "Farm Tile" does not. So I wish to avoid confusion for people not familiar with the distinction.

2 hours ago, Risu said:

I don't see "no liquid" in your screenshot. I see it saying there is the wrong liquid in it.

On the screenshot, I selected the mealwood, that's why you don't see it

1 hour ago, Gloob said:

On the screenshot, I selected the mealwood, that's why you don't see it

He is saying the plant's error message indicating it is getting the wrong irrigating not no irrigation.

Literally the error message is saying, "This plant is being fed the wrong nutrients. It requires: - Polluted Water: 40kg/Cycle.  A dupe should be sent to empty the storage."

On 03.07.2017 at 4:19 AM, Whispershade said:

He is saying the plant's error message indicating it is getting the wrong irrigating not no irrigation.

Yeah, wrong use of words, sorry. But what I wanted to say is not :

On 03.07.2017 at 0:30 AM, Gloob said:

So, indeed, there was water in tiles even if it was written no liquit in it.

but more like:

even if there is polluted water on the screen, and not water (brown circles on screenshot).

Anyway, I understand myself ^^

Thx

The polluted water you see pushed to the tile, The brown circles, is not necessarily the water that is held by the tile.  You can only see what the tile is holding by clicking on the Hydroponic Farm tile and looking at what is says under contents. If it says water, then the reason the plant believes it is getting the wrong irrigation is because the tile cannot take up the polluted water being piped to it because it already contains clean water, which is the wrong type of irrigation. In the same pane where you would see the contents there is an option at the bottom to "Empty Storage".  Clicking that will send a Dupe over to clear out the storage and allow the tile to take up the polluted water and allow the plant to be irrigated.

Archived