Short half-serious DS/T theory

Spoiler

Characters don't have complicated instruments voices..

And even if it was the case , the music is not canon for the characters , they don't hear it , but we do.

If they could hear the music 24h/24 they would at least say something about it.

5 hours ago, Angibot said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Characters don't have complicated instruments voices..

And even if it was the case , the music is not canon for the characters , they don't hear it , but we do.

If they could hear the music 24h/24 they would at least say something about it.

So, what if it's complicated or not? They're still instruments, there's no rule for this so far.

Be it canon or not for the characters, they could also be talking with actual voices (Which they most likely are) but are just made instruments to give DS/T a special feeling, maybe even so no voice lines need to be recorded.

Even then, you're just bringing nonsense limitations. Didn't you think of that?

Besides, ragtime can be heard at the end of Adventure Mode in DS by a device that can be turned on/off to stop/play the music.

Do you know soundtrack and the ragtime are totally different?

I mean , the first one can only be heard by the player in front of a computer only (or at least they don't quote it with the stuff i know) and the second one is from ... a radio music box thing staff that's IN GAME, the character can hold it, the character can put it on and off like you said, and again, like you said the device is in the game near the characters and we can interact with it, we can see it.

and we can also torture Maxwell with it btw.

If you want to talk about a theory you should make a difference between stuff that was made for make the game nice and theory stuff..

I mean you breaked your own topic by saying "but are just made instruments to give DS/T a special feeling" if they have "normal voices"

So yeah you totally ruined yourself the "Well, maybe that means the entire soundtrack is actually people talking/singing?"

But bunny mans and pigs talk same langage and don't have music voices , but Lucy and Ancient Gardian have music sounds so i think there is no music langage stuff , just an universal alphabet (except with the ancien civilisation) and with different way of talking like in the real world? (or accents).

Spoiler

Sorry if some of the stuff i say may look confusing, it's past midnight and i'm too tired to look at what i tipped..

(Btw you're aggressive AF)

Spoiler

Just in case

Spoiler

I'm

Spoiler

Not

Spoiler

Angry

Spoiler

At

Spoiler

All

Spoiler

For

Spoiler

Real

Spoiler

:D

49 minutes ago, Angibot said:

But bunny mans and pigs talk same langage and don't have music voices , but Lucy and Ancient Gardian have music sounds so i think there is no music langage stuff , just an universal alphabet (except with the ancien civilisation) and with different way of talking like in the real world? (or accents).

It's also worth noting that tumbleweeds have a instrumental voice. And I also believe that Ragtime might be people talking or screaming because the characters can actually hear it in the game, it's diegetic sound meaning that the characters in the game can hear it. The soundtrack (work/fight music etc) is non-diegetic, which means that only the viewer or player can hear it.

On 6/27/2017 at 8:50 PM, NeddoFreddo said:

It's also worth noting that tumbleweeds have a instrumental voice. And I also believe that Ragtime might be people talking or screaming because the characters can actually hear it in the game, it's diegetic sound meaning that the characters in the game can hear it. The soundtrack (work/fight music etc) is non-diegetic, which means that only the viewer or player can hear it.

Well no wonder Ragtime terrifies me.

Archived