The general health of characters

Now I mean health as in real world terms so I made a theory list of who would have the worst health to best health 

Woodlegs 

Wickerbottom

Maxwell

Warly 

Wigfrid

Wes

Woodie

Williow 

Wilson

Walnini

Wendy

Webber

Wolfgang

I don't know the order exactly but I do have some things to say about it:

Woodlegs - woodlegs, besides loving preferring ocean over land, hes pretty normal.

Wickerbottom - Wickerbottom is decent when it comes to mental health but if this was real, she would be suffering from crippling insomnia which would end up messing with her mental health. She probably has it the worst when it comes to disorders of the characters.

Maxwell - If you ever read the lore of Don't Starve, then you know that Maxwell was a magician that discovered a book that would help with his magic but it ends up trapping him and Charlie for the rest of their lives in their messed up realities. If we ignore the torture he probably has to go through sitting on the throne until his death, and we focus on him as a playable character, he definitely has some problems.

Warly - We don't know enough about his backstory to judge but he seems pretty sane when it comes to him as a character.

Wigfrid - While Wigfrid is a fearless warrior who doesn't really flinch when it comes to killing something, it is a part of the character's culture and she is pretty sane.

Wes - Wes is a mysterious character and while I don't doubt he probably has a messed up backstory and mental health issues, we can't tell much about him.

Woodie - Woodie's beaver form definitely messes with him mentally and is a big problem to his character, but I think the thing we should be watching out for is Lucy the Axe's sanity.

Willow - The fact that Willow is a big pyromaniac and finds comfort in lighting things on fire definitely hints at her insanity.

Wilson - Wilson is as we know a mad scientist who was tricked into building a portal that ended up dragging him into the Don't Starve world so he probably has some mental issues.

Walani - Walani which I guess is who you were trying to say, is as sane as a person in their scenario can be. She just likes surfing...

Wendy - I don't know if its been proven but it is believed that she is somehow related to Maxwell which already a red flag. But the loss of her twin sister definitely weighs down on her whole life and the fact that she carries around Abigail's Flower is a sign that she is still grieving...

Webber - Webber has gone through a lot of trauma being swallowed by a spider and being trapped in him... He just wants to be a real boi

Wolfgang - Wolfgang's fear of the dark ( also known as  achluophobia) is pretty severe and weighs down on his mental health in major ways

This took way too much time gn.

1 hour ago, Russixn said:

I don't know the order exactly but I do have some things to say about it:

Woodlegs - woodlegs, besides loving preferring ocean over land, hes pretty normal.

Wickerbottom - Wickerbottom is decent when it comes to mental health but if this was real, she would be suffering from crippling insomnia which would end up messing with her mental health. She probably has it the worst when it comes to disorders of the characters.

Maxwell - If you ever read the lore of Don't Starve, then you know that Maxwell was a magician that discovered a book that would help with his magic but it ends up trapping him and Charlie for the rest of their lives in their messed up realities. If we ignore the torture he probably has to go through sitting on the throne until his death, and we focus on him as a playable character, he definitely has some problems.

Warly - We don't know enough about his backstory to judge but he seems pretty sane when it comes to him as a character.

Wigfrid - While Wigfrid is a fearless warrior who doesn't really flinch when it comes to killing something, it is a part of the character's culture and she is pretty sane.

Wes - Wes is a mysterious character and while I don't doubt he probably has a messed up backstory and mental health issues, we can't tell much about him.

Woodie - Woodie's beaver form definitely messes with him mentally and is a big problem to his character, but I think the thing we should be watching out for is Lucy the Axe's sanity.

Willow - The fact that Willow is a big pyromaniac and finds comfort in lighting things on fire definitely hints at her insanity.

Wilson - Wilson is as we know a mad scientist who was tricked into building a portal that ended up dragging him into the Don't Starve world so he probably has some mental issues.

Walani - Walani which I guess is who you were trying to say, is as sane as a person in their scenario can be. She just likes surfing...

Wendy - I don't know if its been proven but it is believed that she is somehow related to Maxwell which already a red flag. But the loss of her twin sister definitely weighs down on her whole life and the fact that she carries around Abigail's Flower is a sign that she is still grieving...

Webber - Webber has gone through a lot of trauma being swallowed by a spider and being trapped in him... He just wants to be a real boi

Wolfgang - Wolfgang's fear of the dark ( also known as  achluophobia) is pretty severe and weighs down on his mental health in major ways

This took way too much time gn.

I should of clarified physical health not just mental 

Archived