[Game Update] - 220993

When will fix for dupes dropping things right away instead of reaching "move to" destination be released? Also, the loud excellent yield sound is still too loud and needs an option to mute.

I've got liquid pipes behind paintings, but the little 'bubbles' showing fluid movement renders in front of the painting while the pipe renders behind it (as in I can't see the pipes, but can see the bubbles) Been hoping to see a fix for this for awhile.

I'd like a fix for the interrupted sleep debuff effect that sticks with duplicants after one gets sick and gets healthy again. Three of my duplicants got sick in two different colonies that I played the past month, they usually got sick at the beginning of the game but the "drowsy" emoji sticks with them after +500 cycles, my colonies are all 650 - 700 cycles old and at this point I'm just really annoyed at them dropping objects five or six times a cycle just to do their little animation, it makes sweeping a much harder and time consuming task. From now on, I will try to choose duplicants with the Naturally Robust trait to counteract that bug until it's properly fixed. Your last update didn't really reduce the number of times they drop objects.

On 6/24/2017 at 10:27 PM, FlexibleGames said:

I've got liquid pipes behind paintings, but the little 'bubbles' showing fluid movement renders in front of the painting while the pipe renders behind it (as in I can't see the pipes, but can see the bubbles) Been hoping to see a fix for this for awhile.

But if you don't see the bubbles, then it makes it hard to track the fluid movement.

15 hours ago, MidrealmDM said:

But if you don't see the bubbles, then it makes it hard to track the fluid movement.

He said that he sees bubbles not pipes so it is bug, also this is what has/liquid piping overlays are for.

So it is definitely a bug.

Yes, and since the pipes are behind the painting you shouldn't see them.

Ergo the 'bug' is that he feels the bubbles should be hidden as well.

I was merely pointing out that the purpose of the overlay is to see the bubbles.

He certainly isn't implying that he wants the pipes to render in front of the paintings.