Hot Chocolate's Cave of Dupe Drawings

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

So she ships her coworkers?

Yep, she doesn't exactly tell her coworkes that she ships them with others. She just watches on the sidelines and giggle a bunch.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

BArry's eye sparkle is pretty much intense lately.:wilson_ecstatic:

I think the sparkles might be blinding him a bit who knows.

Sometimes Barry's eye sparkles can get too much and clouded, in case you didn't know. With the sparkles his vision is already a bit clouded and too bright sometimes. The sparkles in his eyes can sometimes get too much and actually sort of blind the boi for a short while, he can't see at all, unless you count horrendously blurred nearby objects and constant white around him as seeing. In order to see his hand at least a little he was to put his hand right up to face to see it, even then it's all blurred beyond recognition. Usually Barry just curls up in a ball on the ground as a response to the panic, and waits until he can see clearer again. If his vision doesn't clear up in a minute or so he has a literal fit of blind rage and attacks anything he can, until he can see again.

TL;DR: Barry sometimes can't see and has panics over and acts like a baby about it, by punching walls

blindboi.png

------------

In case you cant read text

"I have a gun. Pewpew"

"I'm going to kill everyone in this colony"

"But then I'm alone"

"And then the bad thoughts kick in"

"Makes sense why I'm alone. I'm useless as a leader. I fail and fail,, no wonder why,,, I try to hard I shouldn't bother"

"Guess I'm more of a failure than any living being,,, What's the point of living anyway? I'll still die no matter what."

"And now that I'm alone I don't know what to do"

",,For the first time ever I don't know how to fix this. Guess there's a first time for everything,"

---------

//clasps hands

I lied this is the last post for today

oh boyyy this is gonna be funn

Ok ay so, Sophie if you didn't guess has some self-loath issues goin on with her. She completely thinks of herself as below, and tries to hide that with fake confidence. She wants to seem cooler than she is, she wants to pretend she's what she wants to be. Compliments surprise her and she has been seen doing things to get the attention she feels her fake self would want. Basically completely being destructive of herself, instead of gaining friends and popularity like she wanted. She is instead hurting herself more, by seeming to be an arrogant and cocky person, others don't want to partake with her and be interested in what she does. Which in turn, doesn't help cases and tries to outdo herself more which makes the cycle continue. She has been seen doing some ridiculous things in attempts to be more noticable and what she wants to be. One time she had started attempting to starve herself, it was quickly caught on of what she was doing. For the next few cycles she had to be watched to make sure she ate atleast something. Her injuries are always in attempts of recognition, but also make her feel like she's uglier. Causing easy panics and worries, usually losing control of her emotions when alone. She feels her breaking down over her own image, is just petty and make other dupes dislike her more. She has troubles sleeping and doesn't like being alone for long, as that's when her self-hate catches up to her.

TL;DR: Sophie has self-loathing issues and needs a hug

Oh boy thats a lotta tex t.

------------

In case you cant read text

"I have a gun. Pewpew"

"I'm going to kill everyone in this colony"

"But then I'm alone"

"And then the bad thoughts kick in"

"Makes sense why I'm alone. I'm useless as a leader. I fail and fail,, no wonder why,,, I try to hard I shouldn't bother"

"Guess I'm more of a failure than any living being,,, What's the point of living anyway? I'll still die no matter what."

"And now that I'm alone I don't know what to do"

",,For the first time ever I don't know how to fix this. Guess there's a first time for everything,"

20170721_023439.jpg

20170721_023836.jpg

20170721_024149.jpg

20170721_024529.jpg

20170721_025903.jpg

20170721_025943.jpg

20170721_030008.jpg

20170721_030022.jpg

oopsies I made another dupe oc. This is the tenth one, I have an addiction and I need to stop.

Her name is Keith and she's another printing pod mistake, she refers to herself as Mouth Monster and likes to eat food. (Binge Eater because of course)

mouth monster.png

15 dupe ocs now what the heccy

More sort of printing mistakes hahaha

McEyes - Beav

Beav likes to stare into nothing (Ugly Crier)

Mantis Boy - Boo

This Boo likes to eat anything he can get a hold of, which is hard to do with claws. (Destructive)

Leg Boy - Leo

Leo likes to be angry at nothing, for no reason (Vomiter)

Torso - Tamarine

Tamarine may be half a body, but she does her best. By crying a lot (Ugly Crier)

Arm boyo - Alex
Alex likes to eat rocks in his spare time. (Vomiter)

new kids.png

new kids2.png

new kids3.png

Archived