Willow, Woodie and Warly

RoG Willow: now I could just say FIRE FARM but there are some cool thing she can do like having a early game cave exploring, 1 ice fling-o-matic and a single separate stack of grass (sanity goes 0 to 120 in like 5-10 secs), easier time with the hardest boss dragonfly and burn stuff in your inventory to gain sanity, light, warmth and AoE fire damage (8-12 dmg I round it to 10 dmg so 4 burning things is same as spear so you better get longer burning time)

SW Willow: nothing is really different but her sanity booster will be helpful for rainy days, once she gets a sail and her lighter out she like a better Walani...except for the fact Willow will burn the boat if sanity is 60 or below (this sadly includes burning inventory) I haven't went to the volcano with her but I'm hoping that's were she'll shine

RoG Woodie: Woodie him self isn't complex you just get infinity ax (Lucy) and loyalty boost. Were beaver does spice it up, destroy everything, immune to heat and coldness, great at fighting, run faster, see in the dark, easily summon tree guards, dig grave with no drawback, eat trees to be practically immortal but you can pick up item, see map and is weak against fire when starting a game you want to build a crockpot and tent ASP cause of sanity, health and hunger but you could use the low sanity to get beardlings, nightmare fuel, monster meat by the way full moon effects caves too :(

SW Woodie: has the easiest time rebuilding boats and because of SW crockpot recipes gives easy sanity and health it somewhat covers Woodies weakness, Were beaver is immune to poison but is stuck on islands and if full moon caught him on sea he'll break the boat and reappear at the closest island, his quotes for sandbags say Woodie is good at building dams (which is funny, cause I thought that was a hidden perk for him with wooden walls but the puddles flooded my base)

Rog Warly: pretty much the same but only get 2 extra recipes but there the better ones anyways monster tartar makes monster food that has no negatives (2 MM, 1 egg, 1 veggie for 37.5H 3+ 10S) and gets fruit crepes which is OP recipe (1 butter, 1 honey, 2 fruit for 150H 60+ 15S)

SW Warly: is nomadic character that comes with Portable Crockpot (PCP) that has 4 extra recipes, he also gets Chefs Hat (CH) which is a backpack that acts very similar to a ice box and last good perk is crockpot foods 33% more hunger, health and sanity (and -33% from negative effects) however you can't eat the same food over and over otherwise the bonus 33% gets weaker, he also gets 33% hunger that normal and doesn't like -30% raw, -10% cooked or -20% dried foods (this means weaker jerky)

1 hour ago, JJ0264 said:

RoG Willow: now I could just say FIRE FARM but there are some cool thing she can do like having a early game cave exploring, 1 ice fling-o-matic and a single separate stack of grass (sanity goes 0 to 120 in like 5-10 secs), easier time with the hardest boss dragonfly and burn stuff in your inventory to gain sanity, light, warmth and AoE fire damage (8-12 dmg I round it to 10 dmg so 4 burning things is same as spear so you better get longer burning time)

SW Willow: nothing is really different but her sanity booster will be helpful for rainy days, once she gets a sail and her lighter out she like a better Walani...except for the fact Willow will burn the boat if sanity is 60 or below (this sadly includes burning inventory) I haven't went to the volcano with her but I'm hoping that's were she'll shine

RoG Woodie: Woodie him self isn't complex you just get infinity ax (Lucy) and loyalty boost. Were beaver does spice it up, destroy everything, immune to heat and coldness, great at fighting, run faster, see in the dark, easily summon tree guards, dig grave with no drawback, eat trees to be practically immortal but you can pick up item, see map and is weak against fire when starting a game you want to build a crockpot and tent ASP cause of sanity, health and hunger but you could use the low sanity to get beardlings, nightmare fuel, monster meat by the way full moon effects caves too :(

SW Woodie: has the easiest time rebuilding boats and because of SW crockpot recipes gives easy sanity and health it somewhat covers Woodies weakness, Were beaver is immune to poison but is stuck on islands and if full moon caught him on sea he'll break the boat and reappear at the closest island, his quotes for sandbags say Woodie is good at building dams (which is funny, cause I thought that was a hidden perk for him with wooden walls but the puddles flooded my base)

Rog Warly: pretty much the same but only get 2 extra recipes but there the better ones anyways monster tartar makes monster food that has no negatives (2 MM, 1 egg, 1 veggie for 37.5H 3+ 10S) and gets fruit crepes which is OP recipe (1 butter, 1 honey, 2 fruit for 150H 60+ 15S)

SW Warly: is nomadic character that comes with Portable Crockpot (PCP) that has 4 extra recipes, he also gets Chefs Hat (CH) which is a backpack that acts very similar to a ice box and last good perk is crockpot foods 33% more hunger, health and sanity (and -33% from negative effects) however you can't eat the same food over and over otherwise the bonus 33% gets weaker, he also gets 33% hunger that normal and doesn't like -30% raw, -10% cooked or -20% dried foods (this means weaker jerky)

What is this for 

Archived