Looking for friendly people to play with

I am searching for friendly people to play with, where there is room for fun and especially mistakes - "oh no the entire base is on fire:wilson_ecstatic: hahaha how in the world did that happen? - oh well Restart ;)".

I have some experience with Don't Starve and Don't Starve together, but haven't played for about a year, so I am still a bit of a newbie.
I used to play with 2 other people, but due to irl stuff, lag issues and for me a very old geezer of a laptop, we stopped. But now I am upgraded and got some spare time again, I wish to return to the game I love.

I am from Europa with GMT +2 and able to play some afternoons, evenings and weekends - IRL comes first of cause. First of I am a shy person but after a bit of time I start coming out of my shell.

I have played with certain mods before like: Minimap HUD, Combined Status, Global Player Icon and Smarter Crock Pot. So if it's with mods or a good old fashion vanilla play - I'm game.

10 hours ago, Kagekyoko said:

I am searching for friendly people to play with, where there is room for fun and especially mistakes - "oh no the entire base is on fire:wilson_ecstatic: hahaha how in the world did that happen? - oh well Restart ;)".

I have some experience with Don't Starve and Don't Starve together, but haven't played for about a year, so I am still a bit of a newbie.
I used to play with 2 other people, but due to irl stuff, lag issues and for me a very old geezer of a laptop, we stopped. But now I am upgraded and got some spare time again, I wish to return to the game I love.

I am from Europa with GMT +2 and able to play some afternoons, evenings and weekends - IRL comes first of cause. First of I am a shy person but after a bit of time I start coming out of my shell.

I have played with certain mods before like: Minimap HUD, Combined Status, Global Player Icon and Smarter Crock Pot. So if it's with mods or a good old fashion vanilla play - I'm game.

Hey there! I'd love to play with you! I actually have started up a new DST Steam Group as well, for players to more easily find people to play with as well. (There is a very active Discord Server we use, link is in the group too, if you're interested!)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TogetherWeStarveGroup

I'm from USA but I play with people from all over. I usually can host a pretty stable server if you'd like!

On 6/19/2017 at 7:54 PM, UltraCraftGames said:

I would like to join you our time is only one hour off. But i would really love some character mods.

Which Char mods are you thinking off?

Just tried starting the game with a few mods but kept getting thrown off until i removed them - never tried that before..

Ciemniak I have add' you and Bones I have joined the group - will look at that discord (never used before)

21 minutes ago, UltraCraftGames said:

idk any  i prefer shadow dragons due to it having   characters with mmo elements but that might be too  off from vannila for you 

Yeah that is sadly to much for me to try atm - maybe in some time i'll give it a shot 

Archived