Your Most Useless Thing In The Game?

15 hours ago, Endrew said:

Wet goop can be useful because you can make it with just twigs and it turns into rot, fertilizer.

Trail mix nets a lot less hunger than its ingredients, but the 20 health is extremely useful.

Froggle bunwich is also great with healing, you can get 20 health back, and you can make it with just one frog legs, one veggie, and two twigs. The perfect food item to make after getting your butt kicked by frog rain.

Meaty Stew is useful, all you need to do is use it just as you're about to starve.

I agree guacomole and chilli are both kind of useless (the first being really weird to make), but at least you can summon two types critters with them.

If there's ever any emergency and I need to heal, fishsticks and butter muffins are the way to go. These foods are really situational and its much easier to just kill a butterfly and eat that.

On 18/06/2017 at 4:59 PM, Lumina said:

Stinger, guano (except for fuel), broken shell, phlegm, glommer goop and wing, and i probably forgot some.

Guano is the **** (lol). 1.5x fertilizing power, wow amazing!

And gloomer's goop is my go to fuel.

IMO It's the Night Light. On its own its useful. Stops you from dying in the dark being its number one use. But why would you ever spend nightmare fuel and gems and stuff to make something that a fire pit accomplishes just as good or even better? (but i mean it looks kinda sexy on your base so there's that too)

9 hours ago, TooMuchHoneyHam said:

IMO It's the Night Light. On its own its useful. Stops you from dying in the dark being its number one use. But why would you ever spend nightmare fuel and gems and stuff to make something that a fire pit accomplishes just as good or even better? (but i mean it looks kinda sexy on your base so there's that too)

It's a must in your nightmare throne room 

Archived