That One Thing That Is Trending

Image Wilson, the main character of all the Don't Starve games, mutated with all the other characters. Including: Willow, Wolfgang, Wendy, WX-78, Wickerbottom, Woodie, Wes, Maxwell, Wigfrid, Webber, Walani, Warly, Wilbur, and finally Woodlegs. What would Wilson look like.

I mean, already mutating him with Webber would look pretty strange. Ten legs, six on top, four on bottom.

Wickerbottom, just grab a Wilson image and put glasses on him. Boom!

That sounds like Fusion Gone Wrong!  Or some kind of transporter accident. That said, when I read "that thing that's been trending", the first thing that leapt into my mind was "Oh, gawd.  How the hell are they gonna mix Don't Starve with fidget spinners."  : P

FIDGET SUMMER FANS oh god kill me

(actually they kind of already are 'cos you have to keep moving to make the fan work...)

...Notorious

1 hour ago, CaptainChaotica said:

That said, when I read "that thing that's been trending", the first thing that leapt into my mind was "Oh, gawd.  How the hell are they gonna mix Don't Starve with fidget spinners."  : P

...Notorious

That exactly what I thought! (Except I didn't use the lords name in vain)(and I didn't say hell)

Archived