Me: wtf

*A maxwell takes us to a better base*

Me: *goes hunting for koalefant*

Someone else (i forgot): omg why did you burn bushes

Me: *runs back to find everything exept ice box and firepit burning*

me: i was hunting.

Other wigfrid: *has a hammer*

me: *kills koalefant*

(comes back to find the firepit and ice box hammered)

Me: whyd you do that

Wigfrid: i needed robot parts

Willow: (talking about how she never burned anything, even though i saw her do it the first time)

Me: (goes to caves)

(comes out to find the willow gone, and the Wigfrid cursing and calling me an idiot. she then left.)

After nearly freezing multiple times, the maxwell brought me to an even better base, and i'm in the server as i'm writing this.

So this is the story of how i survived griefers.

On 6/11/2017 at 10:21 PM, Rocketlauncher22 said:

*Joins game

*a wigfrid and willow join soon after.

Willow: *instantly burns down spawn base*

Me: wtf

*A maxwell takes us to a better base*

Me: *goes hunting for koalefant*

Someone else (i forgot): omg why did you burn bushes

Me: *runs back to find everything exept ice box and firepit burning*

me: i was hunting.

Other wigfrid: *has a hammer*

me: *kills koalefant*

(comes back to find the firepit and ice box hammered)

Me: whyd you do that

Wigfrid: i needed robot parts

Willow: (talking about how she never burned anything, even though i saw her do it the first time)

Me: (goes to caves)

(comes out to find the willow gone, and the Wigfrid cursing and calling me an idiot. she then left.)

After nearly freezing multiple times, the maxwell brought me to an even better base, and i'm in the server as i'm writing this.

So this is the story of how i survived griefers.

That was a dumb decision on Maxwell's part.  If she burned the first base down, what makes you think she won't burn the second one down.  Especially since it's Willow, and I exercise extra caution with her and Webber (now I watch ALL characters, but those two especially make me nervous).

I would have been suspicious.  Suspicious-Hermione-GIF.gif  Why does a WIGFRID of all characters need gears?  I can see if it were WX-78 wanting to upgrade or something.  Now it's still rude and inconsiderate, since you're literally depriving players of a fridge (that slows the rotting process and stores tons of food) for a measly upgrade (120 health, 107 hunger, and 114 sanity), but it's at least justifiable somewhat.

I respect him now a bit more, but he should have banned them and rolledback.  He lost 2 bases because he didn't act with more caution.  

Archived