[Game Update] - 219035

• Developer
  • Duplicants will not put themselves or their living friends into a Tasteful Memorial if they're standing beside a corpse that's on its way to be buried
  • Duplicants should no longer sometimes teleport into the ground
  • Planter Box priority gets applied to the seed that gets planted inside of it
  • Planter Box gets applied to the plant inside of it when using copy settings
  • Microbe Musher/Cooking Station/Clothing Factory side screens should now properly update to show how many ingredients you have remaining
  • Microbe Musher/Cooking Station/Clothing Factory side screens should now properly reserve/unreserve resources when queuing single items to be fabricated
  • Remapping your panning keys in the main menu should no longer cause your camera to pan indefinitely when you start a new game
  • Clothing should no longer disappear after saving/loading. Unfortunately if you've already lost your existing clothing, you will have to make new ones
  • Air Filters should now only drop clay in 10kg chunks instead of dropping clay every second
  • Liquid overpressurization should now happen less frequently
  • Wheezeworts and Bristle Briars should no longer enter infinite plant/die loops when entombed
  • Massage Table settings can now be copied
  • Air Filters will be prioritized over sweeping if both are set to the same user priority
  • Plants should no longer get double the yield bonus from being fertilized
  • Fixed bug where some translations were not showing the proper color style
  • Loading a bad translation file should no longer crash the game
  • Materials in the build menu should no longer be obscured by the scroll bar

View full update

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Cheerio said:
  • Duplicants will not put themselves or their living friends into a Tasteful Memorial if they're standing beside a corpse that's on its way to be buried

I didn't realize this was a bug, that's the funniest thing I've read all week 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Cheerio said:
  • if you've already lost your existing clothing, you will have to make new ones

(thanks to an airline) I did lose my existing clothing recently, but is it okay if I buy new ones instead as my sewing skills really suck.

Edited by Calahan
typo
  • Like 8

Great work on the hotfixes folks - really is appreciated.

Might I ask, Is anything being done about the "dropping stuff through tiles" bug? Getting mighty frustrated with having to clean out closed systems all the time when a random piece of slime finds it's way through three tiles-thick of insulated walls :p 

I'm referring to when a dupe is carrying something and gets interrupted, by sleep or toilet, or whatever - and they drop what they're carrying, it sometimes actually falls through (or sometimes inside of) tiles. It's really, really annoying - yesterday I had a wheezewort seed fall through 4 1-tile thick floors of normal tiles, and then through a further 4-thick floor of abyssalite - before reaching it's final resting place in a pocket of magma.... Balls.

Anyway, much love as ever to you Klei guys - keep up the good work! 

• Like 2

Please make "move to" work like it did BEFORE the ag update at destination/end instead of begin/start of when "move to" command is issued!

"Excellent" yield sound is still too loud. Please mute it or provide an option to!

Edited by Eep
merge comments

On 6/5/2017 at 11:09 PM, Cheerio said:

Duplicants should no longer sometimes teleport into the ground

Mine usually end up with their head in the ceiling 3 tiles deep. They are tricky little hobitses.. Will remember to make a screenshot and post a bugreport next time it happens, as it did happen yesterday after the patch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cpy said:

Can I rollback to patch where NG geysers produced 4x more NG?

Mwuaahahahah..

NO.

• Like 2