16 members have voted

1. 1. Can you sing well?

• No
    • Yes
    • Not very well
    • Not sure
    • I can sing very well
    • I can sing, but I'm very bad at it
    • I'm so horrible at singing that you would die if you heard it!
    • I'm pretty good at singing
    • I'm pretty bad at singing
    • I'm amazing at singing
    • I'm not good at singing, or bad at singing
    • I'd rather not say...
    • Maybe? I've never tried it
    • I can, but I don't like to
    • I can't, but I'd like to
    • I have a voice like an angel
    • I'm not too good at it, but I'm getting better
    • I'm great at singing

Not really, I am uncomfortable singing in public because everybody tells me I sing like a dying cat. A passer-by once threw an empty paper cup at me so I'd stop humming, and somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the she ed. She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead.

Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something horrible happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just look at the poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something horrible happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just look at the poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least it wasn't spoilers

My mom said I sing well. However, I've heard myself sing and I disagree. Ofcoarse I'm not off key or anything like that but I know the judges would say no if I went on New Zealand Idol/Got Talent so yeah.

I still enjoy singing catchy songs or even humming game soundtracks when I'm alone (my family get annoyed by my humming easily ^^; )

4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I wanna hear you two sing now :p

Once I get a new pc where I can put my microphone into. The laptop I'm using will not let me speak.

If I were to do a example, I'd like to do a cover of Beck's "Modern Guilt", "Nausea", and Harry Nilsson's "Spaceman". Something breezy and fast for me to tackle.

I used to sing a lot when I was younger, and I while I still do a bit nowadays, voices change y'know. I never sing where I can be heard so I have noone to gauge it, which is for the better.

50 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I used to sing a lot when I was younger, and I while I still do a bit nowadays, voices change y'know. I never sing where I can be heard so I have noone to gauge it, which is for the better.

7 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

I can't vote again, can you try deleting the poll and putting it in again please?

I tried that it didn't work, maybe I'll have to make a new thread and a new poll, and everyone will have to vote again, and will have to comment the same things again, or maybe @JoeW could fix it.

20 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Omg, this thread. Listing to Zeklo die sing still crack me up XD

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DID YOU HERE THIS!!!!!!!!! NO ONE INVITED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE INVITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!!!!! WHY DID NO ONE THINK OF LITTLE OLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:(

Archived