Oh boy, another art thread hu?

Man oh man it's been a while since I posted or did anything here, especially art related stuff hu? So I figured I could try to be a bit more active and what not. I'll post some occasional stuff here and you can hit me with a requests and suggestion stuff. not literally of course

Art Thread Thingy.png

6 hours ago, Xjurwi said:

it's too late, the pact was sealed before you even knew.

Oh my, she's thi- pretty!

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

They're so clean and professional looking @-@

Might have something to do with the alias (sharp edge)? Still, I envy the pen control.

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Oh my, she's thi- pretty!

Might have something to do with the alias (sharp edge)? Still, I envy the pen control.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

That's what I said.:wilson_ecstatic:

aku laughing cause why not.gif

Oh man thanks guys! It's the way I've been drawing for years now really, simple outlines and clean color schemes.

also here's your dark markiplair @minespatch

Dark Markiplier.png

33 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is it wrong to request my OCs? I mean I save the image on my computer and (started recently) feature them in my art thread, surely that's something. But asking a stranger for free fanart is just... wrong ( ._.)

You don't have too if you're uncomfortable with it. These are just quick art requests for fun, nothing serious really.

2 minutes ago, Xjurwi said:

Oh man thanks guys! It's the way I've been drawing for years now really, simple outlines and clean color schemes.

also here's your dark markiplair @minespatch

Thanks man! I'll post a link in my buddy's discord so she can see it. Thanks so much. She can't stop thinking about him.:wilson_smile:

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You might want to show a sheet of your character before expecting people to know.ariel ID face.png

Well I don't really have a sheet for my OC type but I can post a couple pics...

Ria, my persona

Sunrider (one of my many dragon OCs)

Red and Fluffy (my OC OTP ;P )

Ted

Otto

Just to name a few ^^;

There's more on my DA if you're interested. There's a link in my signature.

Alternatively, I'm fine with anything to do with Ori (from Ori and the Blind Forest) or Wigfrid. (...or Willowson)

Archived