(H) Wickerbottom Triumphant (W) Offers

My recommendation: sell your item on the steam market before the steam summer sale. Pretty much all items drop in price during the sale since people want steam money for games, so you can get more bang for your buck.

4 hours ago, ksolis01 said:

My recommendation: sell your item on the steam market before the steam summer sale. Pretty much all items drop in price during the sale since people want steam money for games, so you can get more bang for your buck.

So.... elegant items can drop in summer?

6 hours ago, WinnyDuyen said:

So.... elegant items can drop in summer?

No, they mean sell your items on the Steam Community market before they drop in price so you can use the money to buy games. Elegants have a chance to drop all year round. What are you talking about?

On 16/6/2017 at 5:46 AM, TheKingDedede said:

No, they mean sell your items on the Steam Community market before they drop in price so you can use the money to buy games. Elegants have a chance to drop all year round. What are you talking about?

Hmm. More % drop

On 6/16/2017 at 3:16 AM, TheKingDedede said:

this, you shouldn't do,

I thought of it and instantly regretted doing this.

by spending money directly on games (specially indie games) you support game makers who (almost always hardly) make a living on game making.

Archived