Steam Unlimiting Account

Wakerra

I've tried getting in contact with Steam over this, but their customer service side really sucks.  I'm hoping a community of gamers who have gone through the same thing can help me figure this out:

I bought a bundle of DS, DST and RoG way back in the day.  I'm more than sure this purchase was through the Steam portal, as I downloaded and installed it so I could make said purchase.  This obviously cost me more than $5, but for whatever reason my account is still lv 0 and Steam says I need to make a purchase.  Is it something I did wrong?  Can I not apply my DS bundle purchase towards my Steam account?

Now steam has a sale on DS stuff again, but I'm not sure if I make additional purchases if that will count towards my Steam account or not?  (being lv 0 sucks when I have to wait 2 weeks for trades to finalize...).  Also, if/when I finally DO manage to get my account unlimited, does it save any XP I would have earned earlier and apply that to my level, or am I stuck starting from scratch?

When you talk about being limited and your steam level. I think you may be mixing up some facts a bit. I don't believe what you are discussing actually has anything to do with your steam level. that's just a community feature. I believe you are asking about a Limited account on Steam

You can find information about that here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3330-IAGK-7663

Unfortunately we don't have any access to your account on Steam, so outside of that link above, there isn't anything else we can really do to help you other than to tell you that you must actually make a purchase on steam for at least $5 USD through steam itself. 

Is it possible that you bought a key elsewhere, then downloaded steam and used the key? 

Archived