ship wrecked craftables in reign of giants and regular don't starve

Yes, but unless you want to craft them in Oxygen Not Included, your suggestion isn't at the right place.
Edit : thanks to the moderator who moved the topic.

So the idea could be fine for RoG but not very useful for classic DS since there is no heat. Still a little rain protection i guess.

On 2017-05-27 at 0:14 AM, Zeak Furgay said:

I'm new to these forums and I'm not sure what the Oxygen Include/Not Included is supposed to mean.

It's another game made by Klei. http://store.steampowered.com/app/457140/Oxygen_Not_Included/

You posted this in the wrong subforum. As you can see here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com the forum is divided into a few categories/subforums. From the top to bottom: Oxygen Not Included -> Hot Lava -> Don't Starve Together -> Don't Starve -> Klei Entertainment Games -> Other Stuff.

If you want to have a discussion about Don't Starve together then you go to "[Don't Starve Together] General Discussion" that is found under "Don't Starve Together" and if you want to suggest something for Don't Starve Together then you go to "[Don't Starve Together] Suggestions and Feedback" and that too is found under "Don't Starve Together" and if you want to talk about "Mark of the Ninja" then you go to "Mark of the Ninja" and you can find it under "Klei Entertainment Games".

I explained where you should post stuff, if you want to talk about about Mark of tne Ninja then you go to the Mark of the Ninja subforum, Don't Starve if it's Don't Starve, Don't Starve Together if it's Don't Starve Together ect etc because you made this thread in the wrong place. A moderator moved it to the right place.

From what I have read it looks like there are no PS4 mods yet. I don't have PS4 so I might be wrong.

Archived