Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

SmallMuffin11

Am i the only one annoyed when peoople use exploits in the game ?

I know this is a single player game and alpha and all that.

But am i the only one who feels annoyed, angry and depressed when i see people playing the game by exploiting?

Like, Hydro bubler in vacuum with water / Door bug, where dupes ignore the doors, but the doors still have effect / putting storage in vacuum to not use power ?

Kasuha    476
40 minutes ago, SmallMuffin11 said:

But am i the only one who feels annoyed, angry and depressed when i see people playing the game by exploiting?

You certainly aren't the only one annoyed but remember that ONI is a single player game and it is far from complete. Single player game means everybody is free to decide on their own rules. And far from complete means there's still a lot of features missing, making certain things hard or next to impossible without using "features" that are present.

For instance, putting storage in vacuum or in carbon dioxide is a fair game in my opinion because the game is currently programmed to keep food in such conditions fresh forever. That's not even a bug. So is eternal valve-propelled cycle of liquid or gas. The fact that gas/liquid was keeping temperature was clearly a bug, but it was fun to use and made things easier at times when getting enough power was a problem. It doesn't work anymore but the game gives us a LOT of power and that compensates that loss.