Rhymes with Play - Oxygen Not Included Early Access Stream Replay

you guys accidentally fused Meep and hakuna matata for a few seconds. what will you name this new monstrosity? i vote either Metata or....jill.

(oh and thanks so much for saying my ONI OC's name on stream, even if it was on accident. you made "The amazing" Baldo happy :3)

FUSE.png

9 hours ago, Kasuha said:

Hey guys, you called me a cheater! No fair! I'm not a cheater, I was ... testing, right? hypocrite.gif

technically they called you a hacker.

well be brace, in the future they will probably fix the valve exploit (if you don't mind me calling it exploit).

22 minutes ago, Zervo said:

in the future they will probably fix the valve exploit

I don't think so. It's based on very essence how the pipe transfer is implemented, they'd have to completely redo it. Pipe contents is not driven by pumps, it is driven by "pipe peristalsis". That's why packets can get detached and travel on their own through the pipe. In pump, you only pay power for moving the matter into the pipe.

I actually tried to come up with a method how to avoid such closed infinite motion loops and I could not find a way that would not break some other, intended use or make the system way less convenient.

The heat exploit was fixed. That's good. Since then, my pipework is just "temperature equalizater". Still useful, but that's only marginal usefullness compared to what it used to be. With that, I believe such infinite loops are not a concern.

On 5/18/2017 at 10:08 PM, mewthemew said:

(oh and thanks so much for saying my ONI OC's name on stream, even if it was on accident. you made "The amazing" Baldo happy :3)

*Cough* *Cough* You're Welcome! *Cough!* *Hack*

Ugh, these damn allergies. :wilsoalmostangelic:

Archived