I need you help!

I read the developer's letter and got confused. I bought the game a long time ago, and there it is written that "On July 12, all players who purchased the alpha version of the game will be given the opportunity to choose. If you already own all of the games (thanks for your support!) Then you will be able to choose a gift box containing rare To Alpha players who bought the game at the original price and will not apply to purchases made during Early-Access. " The game had to be redistributed only in the Steams or on the forum?

5 hours ago, vladimir27 said:

It was necessary to register "Oxygen Not Included" on the forum to receive a gift on July 12 or not?

No, based on what they are saying, as long as it is in the steam library you should get it.

4 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

I think we are/were encouraged to sign up at https://oxygenalphagift.klei.com/ to verify our eligibility.

The post just said "For now, you can head over here and let us know if you would like to be notified when your gift is ready." So it has nothing to do with eligibility.

EDIT: Just checked the site and it's just a way to check if you will get a gift and to get a email when the gifts start rolling out. But not doing so doesn't mean you won't get a gift.

Just now, Captain_Rage said:

screenshot257.png

It is written pretty clearly in English. Of course, you are free to interpret it any way you like. :pp

Until a dev says if you don't register you won't get a gift, based on the forum post and every text on that site, it all just means that site is a way to tell you if you will get a gift or not and to tell them you want a email. 

7 hours ago, AlexRou said:
7 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

screenshot257.png

It is written pretty clearly in English. Of course, you are free to interpret it any way you like. :pp

Until a dev says if you don't register you won't get a gift, based on the forum post and every text on that site, it all just means that site is a way to tell you if you will get a gift or not and to tell them you want a email. 

sorry, but it's so funny that I couldn't resist but to post this.

You guys should probably swap your name. Captain Rage is not raging enough.

anyway, AFAIK yes that link is only to check your eligibility.

Archived