What are your favorite tv shows

Destros09

My personal favorites are "The Andy Griffith Show" "The Twilight Zone" and "Spongebob" because who in there right mind hates spongebob.

also one I watch once in a while is 

Spoiler

Because this show is a violent gore show it is in a spoiler (you have been warned)

Spoiler

"Happy Tree Friends"

I love both incarnations of batman(the aniamted series and Beware the Batman), The Maxx, Buffy and Angel, Hogan's Heroes, Twin peaks,  Mike Tyson Mysteries, Saul of the Mole Men, Venture Brothers, Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Moonbeam City, Chozen, Turbo Fast, Randy Cunningham...

Stuff I could list at the top of my head.

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Destros09 said:

Hide contents

Because this show is a violent gore show it is in a spoiler (you have been warned)

Hide contents

"Happy Tree Friends"

O_O....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THAT!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes heavily* *shudders* *looks like he's relieving a horrible memory* I was like 5 years old when I first saw "THAT", it was very late at night, and I was looking through YouTube for videos to watch (I mostly watched: oggy and the cockroachs, the pink panther, and other miscellaneous cartoons) I don't remember how, but I found "THAT" and thought I would check it out............. I never could get that out of my head... 

3 hours ago, Xedlord said:

O_O....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THAT!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes heavily* *shudders* *looks like he's relieving a horrible memory* I was like 5 years old when I first saw "THAT", it was very late at night, and I was looking through YouTube for videos to watch (I mostly watched: oggy and the cockroachs, the pink panther, and other miscellaneous cartoons) I don't remember how, but I found "THAT" and thought I would check it out............. I never could get that out of my head...

If you need some bleach, just watch Om Nom Stories. He's adorable ^_^ I watched all through to season 5.

One of my favorite shows of all time was: Jackie Chan adventures, me and my sister loved that show! We watched it at every chance we could! (Whitch weren't very many) I thought that show would never end, and when it did, I was planning to rewatch it! But then it got removed from netflix.  (I hope I'm allowed to say that)

4 hours ago, minespatch said:
  Hide contents

Yeah I'm going to have to jump the bandwagon watch the one segment of an Indian guy talking about culture appropriation and shaming people Bill Nye  didn't even talk to entire time Its his show.

4 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Stargate is a neato, right.
I don't watch tv, nor online, just sometimes. I really got into Samurai Jack, sadly it have just ended.

I love stargate. 
I may have to steal your signature. 

And to the others
Re- Bill Nye. Yeah they got some stuff wrong but I dont know many other shows tackling the issues that he boldly went up to and said hey this is something we need to think about. So yeah he got some stuff wrong and there was some bits where I was like- hmmm but I still applaud that they decided to make the show and went straight for the hot button topics. And if its anything we know about Bill its that he is always open to learning more and doing better. Science for the win. Oh speaking of science

The White rabbit project- another great show.

29 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Yeah they got some stuff wrong but I dont know many other shows tackling the issues that he boldly went up to and said hey this is something we need to think about. So yeah he got some stuff wrong and there was some bits where I was like- hmmm but I still applaud that they decided to make the show and went straight for the hot button topics.

I think most of us or just disappointed we would suspect that a person of Bill's background would back his claims with a neutral factual  background but instead it seems he's chosen sides a little bit and honestly I don't think that's what we need when someone tackles these hot button issues.

Archived