Bigfoot

Alpha Appreciation - (Now Live!)

Lifegrow    238

Thanks to all you lovely Klei folks for your continued hard work.

P.s. When is the ONI clothing range coming out?

MenaAthena    9,791

What about people who received the game as a gift during alpha? Would they still get to choose a gift, or would it only apply to the person who actually bought it? 

• Like 3

polygone    123
5 minutes ago, JoeW said:

It will apply to anybody that owns the game that was purchased during the Alpha period. 

We talked about this quite a lot. The issue here is that if we give out too many high value DST items, it will drop the value of those items quite a bit. Which would be annoying to the person receiving the items as well as other people who already have them. 

Then, could we potentially just buy the rest of the Klei library we're missing before the gift drop to be able to get said high value items?

• Like 1

Silvercide    1,297

Is there a specific number of skins you will receive from the gift box?

ImDaMisterL    17,414
10 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

Do Darkest Dungeon and Crypt of the Necrodancer count as Klei games? Will these be possible choices as gifts for players who currently have ONI?

I mean, Klei only published those, but I'd def get one of those two if I had the chance.

Tikigit    4
Posted (edited)

Personally I would have much rather have liked to have seen Alpha backers get access to the Alpha again before todays EA release, as a sign of Kleis 'Appreciation'.

Kinda sucked that after the first month, Klei took a smaller group to give access to the latest alpha and cut the rest of the Alpha backers out of the process.... in fact it more than kinda sucked, it felt like a rather large "<bleep> you. We got the money now so go sit in that corner and shut up until we're ready to try to get more exposure."

Edited by Tikigit

__orange    154
Posted (edited)

Is it possible to get DST loyal skins from gift box?

If I buy ONI now, will I get the gift?

Add:

What games does the "selection of our top selling games" contains?

Edited by __orange
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Will it only be avaliable that day, because I will be gone at work the whole week of July 12 and I don't want to miss the gift? I await your reply.

Edited by TheUnknownSpecimen
  • Like 1

*Hoping some type of response/s can be given*

1. Some people have asked if they could just go for the gift-box rather than a game.Would this be possible; even though it is noted that it will only be applied to those who have already bought every game.Especially in the case that (Of which I don't know) There may be some users who can not run; and or do not like some of the games you guys have made.

2. Will DLC be selectable rather than a "Game" for those who possible own every game; but not the DLC. Which goes into another side question of, Does DLC count as owning a "Game" for this opportunity, or will a user just need to own the games themselves and not the DLC aswell.

3. On-top of the DLC question; Would one be able to select a Soundtrack instead aswell; or would that go into the same case as DLC.

4. Do games you have Published count as a possible gift; or just games you guys have made.

I think that is all I have to ask; And again. Thank you, Thank you for every game you have made and for this special opportunity you have given all of us.

*Note: These questions are being transferred from the Steam-Discussion post to here for possible further visibility.

JoeW    15,858
3 minutes ago, SubZeroDestruction said:

*Hoping some type of response/s can be given*

1. Some people have asked if they could just go for the gift-box rather than a game.Would this be possible; even though it is noted that it will only be applied to those who have already bought every game.Especially in the case that (Of which I don't know) There may be some users who can not run; and or do not like some of the games you guys have made.

2. Will DLC be selectable rather than a "Game" for those who possible own every game; but not the DLC. Which goes into another side question of, Does DLC count as owning a "Game" for this opportunity, or will a user just need to own the games themselves and not the DLC aswell.

3. On-top of the DLC question; Would one be able to select a Soundtrack instead aswell; or would that go into the same case as DLC.

4. Do games you have Published count as a possible gift; or just games you guys have made.

I think that is all I have to ask; And again. Thank you, Thank you for every game you have made and for this special opportunity you have given all of us.

*Note: These questions are being transferred from the Steam-Discussion post to here for possible further visibility.

Hey there. 

1 - http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/78790-alpha-appreciation/?do=findComment&comment=921709

2 - Yes, DLC will be available, but you will need to own the base game

3 - We don't currently have plans to make soundtracks available

4- We don't currently have plans to offer our published games, such as Crypt of the Necrodancer or Darkest Dungeon

rudzstyle    0

hello sir, i think i need a litle help here.. how i can update the game? currently i'm in Thermal Update. i already try to change the propertis like how i do to update to Thermal, but it's not working.. is there any link for this problem? i can't find them.

best regards

rudz