Alpha Appreciation - (No longer available)

I've had Oxygen not included for some time and tried out the Thermal update beta for a while. When I went back to play it again,  the thermal update was gone and I'm back to a standard build (#CL 208689).  Thermal update is gone, no agricultural or thermal update available.  Steam won't let me purchase the game at normal price since I already own it.  Any suggestions?.. I've already tried uninstalling it and re-installing game.  Still base build.

7 hours ago, SilasFin said:

I've had Oxygen not included for some time and tried out the Thermal update beta for a while. When I went back to play it again,  the thermal update was gone and I'm back to a standard build (#CL 208689).  Thermal update is gone, no agricultural or thermal update available.  Steam won't let me purchase the game at normal price since I already own it.  Any suggestions?.. I've already tried uninstalling it and re-installing game.  Still base build.

Check if you don't have a beta branch active, you want to play live branch.

Doesn't say beta, it says archive_branch, will opt out of that and see if it changes.  Well I'll be wizwanged. There are the new updates.. sweet.

Thanks for the reply

Edited by SilasFin

This is the first game I've been addicted to since Monster Rancher and Devil Dice on the PS2, so you know it's not easy to get me hooked. Great job, and I'm loving the new version. I can't wait to see what cool upgrades come out next :) Thanks so much for being such an awesome company and listening to our suggestions. You guys are the best! Also thank you to all the other alphas for helping me learn and sharing all the cool complex builds, you guys are the best too :)

I know that someone has already asked this and it has already been answered that you are not planning to give it for free but I just want to make sure because Darkest Dungeon is on sale right now and I just want to make sure that you won't be giving it out for the Alpha Appreciation.

Hello;

Is the DST box giftable/transferable? I own all of the Klei games already but I don't like multiplayer games, and it seems like the box would be wasted on me.

Too bad we cannot select Griftlands, eh? :p

(Maybe another box could join cute Chester on my profile? For the 2x a year I post I can show off lol)

Edited by Jacq

3 hours ago, Jacq said:

Hello;

Is the DST box giftable/transferable? I own all of the Klei games already but I don't like multiplayer games, and it seems like the box would be wasted on me.

Too bad we cannot select Griftlands, eh? :p

(Maybe another box could join cute Chester on my profile? For the 2x a year I post I can show off lol)

I guess you can just sell the skins on the market?

5 hours ago, daedelusikarius said:

hello Klei. I bought my ONI on May 31st and the authenticator is not allowing me to participate in the early access reward :)  ive been part of the early access and not sure why. how can i apply for the benefits

May 31st is after the alpha testing, this reward is for alopha testers, not early access.

" However, while adjusting the prices, we realized that certain currencies had odd Steam pricing tiers that were non-linear, and in conjunction with loyalty pricing, we found that Early Access players could end up getting the game cheaper than our Alpha fans.

We think that’s not great, as we really appreciate players taking the chance on us for Alpha. Thus as a thanks for supporting us, we will be providing a free gift for ALL our Alpha players.  "

ONI entered early access on the 18th of May

Edited by Jynn

oops..i've got a problem here.

TIM截图20170712124846.pngTIM截图20170712124853.png

As you can see,i've bought this game very early.And i played over 10 hours in the alpha.

i got the news that this game is formally released,and i can get this game in a lower price.

So i reget this game very soon,because i'm really interested in this game.

And today i get news that i can get the alpha gift.

TIM截图20170712132631.png

it seems that i can't get my reward.and i need an answer.

i'm sure that i'm using the same account.

Hi @MADAO_Mu - We are still testing the tool, it's not completely live for everybody yet - But did you get a refund on the game at any point? If you got a refund and repurchased the game later, we are still getting those players in the system and that will be ready after we officially announce the alpha gifts tomorrow. 

If you did NOT get a refund can you PM me your STEAM ID so we can investigate?

Thanks. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Hi @MADAO_Mu - We are still testing the tool, it's not completely live for everybody yet - But did you get a refund on the game at any point? If you got a refund and repurchased the game later, we are still getting those players in the system and that will be ready after we officially announce the alpha gifts tomorrow. 

If you did NOT get a refund can you PM me your STEAM ID so we can investigate?

Thanks. 

thx,

i've already got refund and repurchased the game.

And i'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry if this is a bit late,but if I choose to get "Don"t Starve Togheter" as the free gift,will I get only one copy or will I get the extra free copy that I can send to a friend that I get when purchasing the game normally?