Alpha Appreciation - (No longer available)

28 minutes ago, kryst415987 said:

Do we have a date for when the update will be released to us who purchased on steam? 

The update for Alpha purchasers got pushed out a couple hours ago on Steam. I already downloaded mine, so it should be available to you as well.

1 hour ago, YoobeeL said:

I already have "best of KLEI",and buy the ONI-alpha .so,it mean I have no "gift game" too chose?:confused::confused::confused:

We haven't locked down the list of games available to be chosen as a gift yet. If you own every game that we are offering, you would be able to choose the gift box that contains rare DST skins. 

8 hours ago, Cyberboy2000 said:

Could you clarify? Is it enough to own Best Of Klei or are there other games as well?

It is safe to say that if you own the "Best of Klei" bundle, you will qualify to receive the gift box of DST items. 

• Like 5

On 5/17/2017 at 2:55 PM, Bigfoot said:
  1. On July 12, all players who purchased the alpha version of the game will be given the opportunity to choose a gift from a selection of our top selling games.
  2. If you already own all of the games (thanks for your support!) then you will be able to choose a gift box containing rare Don't Starve Together skins, with a guarantee of at least 1 elegant skin. This offer will only be available to Alpha players who purchased the game at the original price and will not apply to purchases made during Early-Access. 
  3. We will have more details about this offer when it’s available. For now, you can head over here and let us know if you would like to be notified when your gift is ready.
  4. ONI_dancedesktop.png
  1. Will you be posting a list of the games later?
  2. Oh man, looking forward to seeing the gift even if I won't get it.
  3. Thanks for that, just signed up.
  4. Gotta monoxide meme it~
17 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

"This year, the Steam Summer sale runs from the 22nd of June until the 5th of July." (2017). This will coincide very timely with the gift box reward (12th of July).

IS this pertained to a pertained Metheus~?

25 minutes ago, JoeW said:

We haven't locked down the list of games available to be chosen as a gift yet. If you own every game that we are offering, you would be able to choose the gift box that contains rare DST skins.  It is safe to say that if you own the "Best of Klei" bundle, you will qualify to receive the gift box of DST items. 

I quoted the wrong quote but shame Munchies isn't there./ Wasn't thinking of taking that one but like I mentioned above, a list would be useful so I can make the correct decision.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoeW said:

We haven't locked down the list of games available to be chosen as a gift yet. If you own every game that we are offering, you would be able to choose the gift box that contains rare DST skins. 

It is safe to say that if you own the "Best of Klei" bundle, you will qualify to receive the gift box of DST items. 

I would want to ask in order to apply to the DST Gift Box do I need to own the DLC/Soundtracks too? :)

As I'm really interested in the Box ^^

klei library.png

13 hours ago, Kofy said:

I thoungt ONI will rise it price...so I bought one before update,but after it update the price down to 67%...It's really necessary to improve my English:?

14 hours ago, enterflux said:

The update for Alpha purchasers got pushed out a couple hours ago on Steam. I already downloaded mine, so it should be available to you as well.

I got it thanks mate and big thanks to klei for an amazing game 

6 hours ago, gowynn said:

I'm a little Fuzzy on the gifts. does this cover anyone who purchased the game before the early access change today? 

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: Anyone who had the game linked to his Steam account before the update hit is eligible for the free game/DST pack.

• Like 2

• Developer
3 hours ago, Magilnik said:

what if i'm not interested in any other games, and want only DST skins, can it happen?

It wouldn't be possible, as many would be wanting the DST gift box and that might damage the DST economy a lot, making previously valuable items less valuable, as already explained in this same thread by JoeW.

• Like 1

But maybe instead of "owning all klei games" the DST gift could be offered as a choice if you have more than, let's say, 90% of klei games ?

Anyway, thanks for the gift, Klei. It's a nice gesture.

We're still reviewing what it means to own "All Klei Games" - In the context of the original post "All Klei Games" means if you own everything that we are offering for alpha gifts. But given all the feedback we want to review. For example, people are asking for soundtracks or Eets Munchies which we weren't planning to offer, but we certainly wouldn't want to require it to be considered for the DST Gift box. 

So for now, consider this as being being "All Klei Games". it might end up being less, but it won't be more (Well, aside from owning the alpha.) http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2027/Best_of_Klei/

There is a lot to be considered when giving 160k+ people free stuff. We very much appreciate the feedback. Let us know all of your thoughts, we're reading it all. 

• Like 9