KLEI SHOP IS BACK!

5 minutes ago, Corey said:

Also since they are limited and not being made again, we didn't want to restrict those items to just those 400 or so units made.

I respect that 100%, it's your decision and your merchandise after all. However, that's nothing new with skins that have been released: The Tragic Torch used to be unobtainable after the Cyclum Puzzles ended. In fact, you're still unable to get a Timeless Tragic Torch at all. Granted, that's just the title and not reflected in-game, but people are still able to flaunt off that they were a part of the Cyclum Puzzle. People who bought the Pink Crabbit probably want to do the same: flaunt off that they have something only a select amount of people have.

I shouldn't complain, it's nice that we have the code to begin with. I'm just saying that it would be even cooler if it wasn't the Blue Crabbit Pack.

Personnaly i really dislike skin with condition you can't hope to reach. Puzzle rewards are ok because as we saw it recently, you still have the hope that the puzzle come back a day. Also, puzzle are free. But something i have to pay in a limited time ? I dislike it strongly. Even when it's a free reward like "being in the DST beta" or stuff like this. (And i got this one). Not saying it should never happen, but this kind of thing should be done with a big caution.

So i prefer if the limited edition of plush have no special skin, it avoid frustration. Skin system could be unhealthy really quick. Better to avoid some things.

3 hours ago, Corey said:

At the time the Pink Crabits and Blue Chester were made, we were just starting to experiment with digital items in game. Also since they are limited and not being made again, we didn't want to restrict those items to just those 400 or so units made. Moving forward, we'll be trying to put digital goodies on all future merch. They won't always be items that perfectly reflect the physical good, but I like doing it when we can. 

So wait, I though the blue chester was just special edition which means it might be made again at some point later. Is it actually limited as in you guys won't make any more at any point in the future?

13 minutes ago, ksolis01 said:

So wait, I though the blue chester was just special edition which means it might be made again at some point later. Is it actually limited as in you guys won't make any more at any point in the future?

No, that's only the Pink Crabbit. Cotton Candy Chester will probably come back.

On 16/05/2017 at 4:15 AM, Rellimarual said:

Like a pleated shrt? That's weird and pointless.

Confirmed ... I just got a magnificent pink suspension shirt with my new pin. Kind of disappointed ':/ Why would they even do that? 

There are more problems than just ridiculous shipping prices. Sorry about this comment but this is my XP with Klei store :/

I live in middle Europe, Slovakia. I can buy box of shoes (so triple the size of plush, heavier too) from USA from eBay so it is someone at home selling his shoes not any company. At that 24.5$ I get better shipping with tracking number that works, box is wrapped in bubble, double boxed and i get it in 1 week tops. I even get thank you note for my purchase from this random guy! IMO it is about those little things too.

When i bought crab plush (before this "new store") it came with broken tracking number that didn't work, no box just in plastic "envelope" (not even that bubble envelope just plastic bag), no note, no stickers, no nothing, took forever to arrive and not to mention if it didn't have that skin code i would assume its that chinese knock off. 

Also when i send stuff outside my country and i wont put it in box i can still send it as "envelope" although it is obviously "package" so i can get even cheaper shipping. I could actually send that plush back for half the price and in proper package. I could even add "thank you note" .)

@Corey i don't know what "worldwide saver" means but i hope when i select that one you will fly here to give me my plush .)

2017-05-16 13.01.20.png

Keep sending e-mails to IndieBox until they fix a sane shipping option for Europe. A fairly large fraction of player base is stationed in Europe it seems. Atleast I get that general impression. Klei are aware of the problem but they probably have more immediate priorities. It would likely help our European cause to keep nagging on IndieBox a little, however. :pp

This time I'm with T0panka, I never bought anything from Klei shop (yet), while he has some experience with shop and lives in country next to mine.
 Trying to convince IndeBox to fix shipping options is one thing to do. Second are these pick up groups. Sorry for asking so much about them but when can we expect them? Would be cool to have them before sale ends. Actually nevermind, it's gone apparently. I don't mind waiting to next one then.

Archived