Noob stories

I always played wilson in DS ROG,hated the other characters,and also in DST.Always thought wolfgang was the worst,because of his big stomach,and i recently started playing as him in DST.I easily killed Goose/Goose,and deerclops as him in his mighty form.Now i think i won't ever play as wilson again...

I had once devoured 4 raw Green mushrooms in a row mixing up the stats with the blue mushrooms while in a cave....it took me about i'd say 5 minutes to notice when I realized the shadows were hitting me.....it did not end well.     *Proceeds to walk back to remain unseen for months*

I had also fought deerclops while forgetting I had 5 hp, it went pretty well until I noticed my hp and had stopped like a funny human I am and then I immediately died. 

Makes crockpot first time. Puts random assorted foods into it.. While holding a torch... Light the crockpot.. Charcoal remains... "crockpot failed? Whats my luck!?" 

Mushrooms! (redcap) dies. 

Used an axe as a weapon till day 16.....

Motherload of reeds - dies.

"Lasagne! Awesome. Wait wheres my sanity and health gone"

And much more

Now I merely die per in game year lol battled nearly every boss just a few to go like ancient guardian :) willow is my main fire is my game! A world of infinite charcoal and lighters. And a massive flower farm and a tiny population of anything else other then Bernie my partner in crime, It works for me. Mwahaha

Sidenote I still go to alchemy engine for recipes I already know... Oops.

i would always base near beefalo/dragonfly. Everytime a giant came i led them to dragonfly so they would fight. They would rarely actually fought and most of the time they just double teamed me ;(

The first time i played as Webber, so i thought monster meat by default wouldnt hurt you. So in all my other play throughs i kept eating it and didn't realize until like halfway through that it hurts you...

i was playing with my 3 mate. we were noob so we decided to making world everything on lots.  So we wouldn't search for resources. And so, we could learn the game...

nah...

first days we didnt go far away. we found a place with lots of berries and stones. I and my friend collected stones like crazy. Other friend built a wall similar to great china wall. Crock pots, a fridge, chests... Everything was okay...

Till our first hound wave.

Lots on hounds.... Noob 4 players sitting at base... 2 wendy 1 wilson and 1 wicker.... Great China wall... No weapons... No armors...

Sounds like a horror movie, isn't it?

When we heard hounds we were like "pfft, we have WALL. We are invicible*

Then they came. We were in skype. Talking about how wonderful gameplay we are making. We didnt even care. They came near of our wall. And BAM! They started to eating walls. When they were eating walls, me and my friends were screaming... 

They killed abigails. Then us... 

Archived