DST New Wickerbottom Book!

I think developers can add ONE new special book for Wickerbottom in DST. 

There are so many variants: Book of Wisdom to raise some sanity before battle with Ancient Fuelweaver, Book about Medicine and Wounds to heal teammates or TONS OF ANYTHING else! 

Let's start the suggestions and maybe Klei will truly add something :)

I wouldn't be against a new book for wicker, but only if some others characters are improved before. Wicker is a pretty good and solid character, with a lot of possibility, and really good as she is now. Improving her should be done with caution.

Why not give her the ability to spawn twiggy trees and grass geckos those are DST excl

3 minutes ago, Lumina said:

I wouldn't be against a new book for wicker, but only if some others characters are improved before. Wicker is a pretty good and solid character, with a lot of possibility, and really good as she is now. Improving her should be done with caution.

usive agreed rather see ports of SW character or something rather than more division over DS to DST just something small like fixing trade inn  or or

Spoiler

Rose skins

Or how about SW bug fixes 

15 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Why not give her the ability to spawn twiggy trees and grass geckos those are DST excl

usive agreed rather see ports of SW character or something rather than more division over DS to DST just something small like fixing trade inn  or or

Reveal hidden contents

Rose skins

Or how about SW bug fixes 

Wickerbottom is already a very powerful character base-wise, and spawning twiggy tees and grass geckos would stop or make silly the whole point of putting effort of bringing resources to your base.

@Residays I said I'm against giving her a new book this was my only suggestion and I find

8 minutes ago, Residays said:

tees and grass geckos would stop or make silly the whole point of putting effort of bringing resources to your base.

All this to be unessacary anyway also the book would act like a transmutation spell not summon them out of the sky though that was poor wording on my part.

I am rather complacent as of DST current state and rather have balance tweaks or quality bug fixes for both DS titles then new content as I said in the last post

I would love Wickerbottom to have a book that gives a health boost to other players on screen, but the health points come from her own health.

So say, the boost is 20 points. There´s three players on screen, she uses the book. Each players get 20+ points, while she looses 60. You can totally kill yourself if you aren´t careful. 

Archived