Looking for a dedicated EU survival vanilla server

As per title' description, I am looking for a dedicated EU survival vanilla social/co-op server (with caves and default settings being ideal).. or a list of such servers?!

Anything is welcome, even more so if said server(s) has(have) active admins and/or moderators on most of times. Plus not lagging/no rubber-banding for European region would be perfect. I'm even willing to go past vanilla if existing mods don't actually affect gameplay (aka no mobs HP/attack/behavior modifiers, no weird/OP characters, ported SW stuff or combined surface-with-caves-on-surface biomes etc, and no 10+ mods on-it-and-the-likes that can bring additional lag).

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and cheers! :)

Oh my God, I am so into that. I'm getting pretty sick of all these modifications, I crave an ordinary Don't Starve experience.
So, um, I'm not hosting any servers like that, but I'll just stick around in case one eventually pops out.

I usually play on Central Europe DST Classic/Survival, but since last major game update hit live servers ("Against the Grain & Heart of the Ruins", aka A New Reign finishing its beta stage), it lags - and rubberbands heavily when player is close to large groups of mobs (killer bee biome, frog rain). I've also tried (and are good alternatives) DST Academy, Profis 1 & 2, Survival for fun, etc but all mentioned servers reset after last player goes offline. I would like a more "let's play for years on end" (log off, mind your stuff, come back 1 real-life-day later, and advance from there) type of survival vanilla experience - but that probably is more into private server territory.

Anyway, one can look for oneself this list of servers - Jacklul DSTservers thru available filters and find a/ suitable match(es); yet I would prefer punctual suggestions from first-hand experiences if possible.

Meh, I know all of these servers, and frankly speaking, I haven't found anything interesting.

As you've said, the progress made during the session isn't saved at all. I think more private type of game would be more suitable. Though it's challenging to find a host with a playstyle that fits mine, and the rest is like: "Go, fight!!!11 Blood and guts, must fight, must kill!!". whilst I tend to live my Don't Starve life among fluffy, happy animals and well-developing crops.
Guess I am destined to Don't Starve Together Alone :DC'est la vie.

Archived