You will not believe these Character Tiers!

5 hours ago, Alarsin said:

Killing spiders, bees, and monkeys isn't the goal of the game, Wendy can't do anything but that. Abigail dies to bosses, worms, rooks, tentacles, pigs, beefalos, etc. 0.75 dmg multiplier is a huge disadvantage, since Wendy requires more weapons and time to kill something than the other characters. You also can't kill birds using a boomerang, which makes farming azure feathers much harder.

And what, may I ask, is the goal of the game?

I don't have enough free time to commit to building a mega base or fighting the stalker in the ruins.  I do, however, have enough time to drop in on public servers, help gather resources, make a bunch of telltale hearts, and wipe out the killer bees.  *shrug*

Based on experience, those who play as Wendy don't tend to rely on brute force but instead, on strategy O__O

Image result for triumphant wendy

• Saying Wendy is nothing without Abigail is like saying Wolfgang is nothing without his Mighty Form... it's HER BUFF T_T
  • An Abigail and a Wendy can easily clear an entire forest's worth of spiders (dusk or night, even at day); put on your log suit and bash the night away.
  • Free meat (spectral) shield! A friend accidentally runs across a swarm of killer bees? Just lead them to Abigail, save your durability on Your weapons and armor and it saves time.
  • Tree Guards. If you're experienced enough of a Wendy player, you can time your attacks in that when a tree guard is about to attack, you make sure you land the last hit and move away. That way, the tree guard hits air, while Abigail wails.
  • Worried about A dying Abigail? Make spare Abigail's Flowers! It's that simple! Wow! Have them on reserve so when Abigail dies, your spares will bloom and you can easily kill a butterfly/rabbit/spider/bee/what-have-you and poof, She's back.
  • Caves O__O

13 hours ago, Pyrrhula said:

11)Willow - She was not designed to be thrash but somehow ended worse than Wes. Needs buffing! Give her back her fire immunity, remove insanity = frozen, make her lighter a bit easier to craft (example like 1 gold, 1 rope, 1 rot).

I think buffing lighter would be better. I mean, there is really no reason to use lighter over lantern or even simple torch. Light radius is just so useful.

About Wendy - Abigail is monster in caves so that's big plus people often dismiss. When used properly Wendy can achieve some really amazing things.

For example check out this video

1 hour ago, FTR said:

I think buffing lighter would be better. I mean, there is really no reason to use lighter over lantern or even simple torch. Light radius is just so useful.

About Wendy - Abigail is monster in caves so that's big plus people often dismiss. When used properly Wendy can achieve some really amazing things.

For example check out this video

It's kind of hard to see, but I *think* this vid does show the BQ regenerating health, which is something King of Squirrels was asking about earlier.

17 hours ago, Sadmand said:

willow is the worst character 

I'm like 102% sure bernie is supposed to aggro nightmares so you can pick them off one by one and take a safer route than risking getting sandwhiched by multiple nightmare creatures at once. The video essentially shows what happens when you take aggro off of Bernie while fighting another shadow monster instead of dealing with one of them and then dealing with the other.

Unless Bernie magically takes away your ability to plan out fights reasonably.

On 2017-5-14 at 5:00 AM, Pyrrhula said:

C - Meh Picks
8)Wendy - Abigail is cool and all but there is no way to upgrade her meaning Wolfgang, Wigfrid and WX-78 outclass her, even Wilson does. Needs buffing! I would say giving her normal damage would be enough instead of 0.75x.

download.jpeg

Wendy LITERALLY had no SERIOUS Nerfs/Buffs from regular DS.. 

Its just you never played her in DS..

Spoiler

:wilson_cool:

Archived