Revealing Things!

Kolascay

7 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

@LadyD! Xedlord necro-d this thread!

(What? It's related. I'm revealing that XedgelordX necro-d this thread! :wilson_ecstatic:)

Hey! Jenny's the one who necro-ed this thread!! And if you say otherwise, I will personally hunt you down in your dreams, and throw you in a pit of basalisks. 

On September 17, 2017 at 2:56 AM, Xedlord said:

Hey! Jenny's the one who necro-ed this thread!! And if you say otherwise, I will personally hunt you down in your dreams, and throw you in a pit of basalisks. 

What a strange and elusive name! I simply must know of this Jenny you speak of, where is this fair maiden? 

2 hours ago, geni0529 said:

What a strange and elusive name! I simply must know of this Jenny you speak of, where is this fair maiden? 

On 9/9/2017 at 5:07 AM, Fidooop said:

ykVvagW.pngO65jRfo.png

• During one of Daniel's endeavors long ago with his buddy Jerry, (trying to stop Daniel's evil bloodmage twin brother) Jerry suffered a massive injury which would have killed him if Daniel didn't do anything quickly. Sadly for Jerry, Daniel hadn't yet learned how to revive people from the dead. So after some quick impulsive thinking, Daniel permanently bound Jerry's soul to a walking cane. Now he carries Jerry everywhere, hoping to one day figure out a way to make it up to his friend and bring him back to the way he used to be.
    • Name changes from Daniel to Danielle
    • Pronoun becomes "she" instead of "he" in examination quotes and announcements
    • Voice will become higher pitched
    • All 'Jerry's in speech will be swapped out with 'Jenny' if no Jerry cane is held
    • Tiredness meter symbol changes from a Daniel eye to a Danielle eye:

Archived