Revealing Things!

Kolascay

28 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

different gender that I thought

On 13.5.2017 at 6:20 AM, Master Jand said:

Let's start of by revealing my gender...!

No offence, but you suck at this game, DM...

Also what does he sound like? I can't download 40 darn hecking MB.

Don't worry @DragonMage156 it's impossible to "offend" me!        Ok it's very possible to "offend" me (e.g. ask me questions that you know I can't answer, telling mean jokes about me and then be passive-aggressive when I don't love them, show off, easily do something I can't do and then say "it's really easy, anyone can do it" (those roarmulus twins aren't easy *insert my brother's name here*), be a jerk, be annoying and obnoxious, nearly break my hand (repeatedly) with an iron handshake (I mean really *insert my sister's nickname here* you really don't know how strong you are), call me names, make fun of me, eat tons of food when no one's looking (*cough* *insert my other sister's name here* *cough*), e.t.c...) but that's not the kind of thing that "offends" me.

P.S. When I say offend I usually mean it differently than most people (e.g. makes me angry, makes me rage inside, makes me want to punch you, makes me annoyed, "gets under my skin", makes me wish you hadn't done that, e.t.c...)

P.P.S. try saying something that you think will offend me... trust me, it won't work... 

I've once touched the entrails of cadaver. A human one.

Wait, are these the sort of things we should be revealing, again?

[Also, it was totally legal and stuff, as this event was part of a high school biology field trip. It was a safe prepared environment, and we were allowed to do so, as long as we followed a few strictly enforced guidelines such as making sure to respect that the body was once a living being, to the point where anyone mocking or abusing said body in any way would be permanently banned from entering the building's premises and going into any biological field ever again. I can elaborate further if anyone cares to hear more.]

[All these people revealing their gender, hair and skin colour, and here I am being creepy. Och. I guess I could add that I'm a tall straight Caucasian male with short dark brown hair. Yay.]

Archived