Revealing Things!

Kolascay

Basically, Me (and possibly you) will be 'revealing' a different part about me or yourself (please have exceptions being nudity, legs, and some facial areas) for an amount of time.

Let's start of by revealing my gender...!

Spoiler

Male. I is man.

Look in the posts below for different reveals!

4 hours ago, Master Jand said:

Basically, I'll be 'revealing' a different part about me (exceptions being nudity, legs, and some facial areas) for an amount of time. I am challenging one of you to piece-by-piece, put my body back together in an olive-green trench coat and brown slacks in a drawing after seeing all of the images. 

Let's start of by revealing my gender...!

Reveal hidden contents

Male. I is man.

Look in the posts below for different reveals!

From this description I have made an image that is practically guaranteed to be correct before further images are revealed.

Spoiler

7lBf0eE.png

Me, on the left.

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Thank gosh cos I always get genders wrong.

Ummm wut? This is the internet, nobody knows anyone's gender. Unless you tell them. 

Well anyways...

Next Reveal!

...Hair....?! (No I'm not creepy at all) (This is just to show the color, wavyness-to-straightness ratio, and length)

Spoiler

IMG_20170513_104007.png

Yeah... see? not creepy AT ALL...

Body Parts... what is this thread coming to? O__O

TFW you already know what @DragonMage156 looks like cuz you're facebook friends... also @minespatch probably already knows what I look like cuz I like his posts on his Facebook page O__O (if you dig deep enough, I think he had a post here where he cosplayed? or am I thinking of someone else? <_<)

Ear:

Spoiler

Image result for severed ear

10 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

also @minespatch probably already knows what I look like cuz I like his posts on his Facebook page O__O (if you dig deep enough, I think he had a post here where he cosplayed? or am I thinking of someone else? <_<)

Sorry dude, probably not. The post you're probably referring to is my way early Argus Filch costume I did at the opening of Harry Potter Deathly Hallows. My father and I won awards for the costume(he dressed up as the minister of silly walks |D;;;; ).

PM me your facebook name so I can be refreshed. I don't check my facebook newsfeed. MAinly my notifications.

Archived