Playthrough Stories

Hello, operators!

While doing my testing playthrough, i decided to share it here. I'm very interested how people play Invisible (what setting, what mods, if any), and what happens in campaigns. If you have a playthrough to share, feel free to post about it! I'm gonna be updating my playthrough here until I finish it. So here we go.

Testing Run - Mods:
- Contigency Plan
- Advanced Guard Protocol
- Generation Options+
- Programs Extended
- New Items And Augments
- Rescueable Archive Agents
- Shirsh's Agents
- Sim Constructor
- Selectable Guards
- UI Tweaks

Starting Loadout:
Decker, Banks, Seed, Flail

Campaign Settings:
Expert+ defaults with:
- No rewinds
- Extended Alarms to 'Normal'
- 'Random' where possible in Generation Options+, upper and lower bounds left at defaults
- CR multipler to '0.5'
- Travel time constant at '1'

Day 1
Mission 1 - FTM Executive Terminals, 1 guarded

The only exit from starting room is guarded by a camera, so Flail is useless with no other device in sight. Thanks to Decker's new AOE cloak, both agents leave the room safely. Disrupter replaced with Thermal 1. Left with no problems.

Mission 2 - FTM Security Dispach, 2 guarded

Locker room is directly adjacent, but there is Interferer guard on 3 point patrol, no KOing him. Other door leads to very busy room, 1 guard, 1 elite, 1 camera drone. Sysadmin is also there, ugh. Decker with AOE cloak again. Banks picks up passcard and retreats for the locker. There is Poison Daemon on it, but I got lucky and reversed to a Battery instead! Inside is a Marathon Stim, nice! Shopcat yields Sonar, not bad, especially on Expert+. Elite had a Portable Siphon Server in his pocket, nice CR from selling that one. Sonar reveals a 6th safe across the map, but with alarm over level 4 it is time to bail out.

Mission 3 - FTM Nanofab Vestibule, 1 guarded

2 locked doors, 1 normal door guarded by a camera and a peripheral guard and Prototype Security immiedately barging in to the starting room! Thank God for Banks, we're out, but half of facility is already on alert. Decker picks up Torque Injectors and an Econ Chip, CR solution right there. Managed to evade most of them. Got to all 6 safes. Another Econ Chip in the main shop, took Thermal Disrupter 2 for Banks. Guards dispersed, way to the exit was simple.

Mission 4 - FTM Server Farm, 1 guarded

Map turned out to be quite large. Decker found the exit and 4 consoles on the way, had to pin one guard though. Milks consoles over next 15 turns while pinning. Banks had to bypass Sysadmin and one stationary peripheral guard. Server Farm is very far from the exit. Picked up Data Blast and Wisp. Daemons are siting on the safes, hacking one blindly reveals a Mask, no biggie. Decker scans remaining two safes, Authority and Blowfish, alarm level just before hitting 4 too... I took a risk... and reversed a Rollback, holy hell! There are 3 consoles left, but I decide to leave. Alarm level hits 4, peripheral guards can see 180 degrees and Banks got pinned by 2 of them, one of them is blocking the way to the exit too... Decker sprints in, cloaks Banks and both retreat to the adjacent room. Decker ambushes one guy. Torque Injectors pay off, Thermal 1 is back online immiedately, second guard down. Alarm level hits 6, two rooms left to exit, put both on ambush, just in case... And last guard sprints over 10 tiles from the elevator room, just in time to get zapped in the face. We are OUT!

Day 2, current status:
Decker, Thermal 1, Econ Chip, his cloak, Torque Injectors

Day1Summary1.png

Banks, Thermal 2, her Scorpion Paralyzer

Day1Summary2.png

Seed, Flail, Sonar, Data Blast, Wisp

Day1Summary3.png

Next target will probably be Sankaku Executive Terminals, 2 guarded.

Day1Summary4.png

All right, I'll give this a try.

Mods:

-Contingency Plan
-Programs Extended
-Advanced Guard Protocol
-New Items And Augments
-Sim Constructor
-UI Tweaks
-Generation Options+
-Instant Grenades
-Cover overlays for agent mods
-Mods Combo by Shirsh
-Rescueable Archive Agents
-ITEMSNewAndEditted
-Flavorful Agents
-Selectable Guards

Campaign: Default Expert+

Starting Loadout:
Banks, Archive Dr. Xu, Power Uplink, Mercenary

Day 1

Mission 1 - FTM Executive Terminals, 1 guarded

Secondary Server Terminal contains Wings and Shade! End up buying Wings. One very unlucky guard gets a double dose of electricity and scorpion poison. All safes and guards looted and I'm ready to escape before alarm level 5, no problems here.

Mission 2 - KO Security Dispatch, 2 guarded

Hack a Pulse Drone turn 2 for scouting. Turns out the starting area is quite crowded, and one of the guards is an assault. Nothing sprinting distractions can't handle.

Take a chance with some daemons and get jolt and a 2 pwr siphon. Completely fine.

The Secure Locker contains a Mono Molecular Railgun, unfortunately this means Banks is encumbered for the rest of the mission.

While Tony is on his way to the big safes of the level (look at those firewalls, conveniently within range of his emp) the daemon on the power supply of the turret protecting them gets reversed to a smokescreen!

As I'm about to leave, I realise an elite security is guarding the exit. While getting past him is no problem, it meant I was one turn short from escaping before alarm level 5. Sigh. At least I got a Burst Stim from picking his pocket.

Mission 3 - Plastech Vault, 2 guarded

Rather than going to the nearby Nanofab, I get greedy and upgrade Banks' Anarchy to 4 and prepare to go to a vault.

There I encounter an MKX, and altough he most likely means more trouble than it's worth, I let him walk around for now.

I get a chain daemon, which would be fine, except the daemon I get after that is alert, meaning chain installs another daemon, Authority, which sucks since I just found the Vault. Nevertheless, Tony's emp lasts many turns so I decide to wait the daemon out with him and send Banks in the other direction.

Banks almost gets cornered by a MKI and a System Admin. It costs a lot of power to redirect the System Admin because of a Modulate daemon, but by this point I have maxed out my Uplinks so that is not a major issue. Altough I do decide to let Dr. Xu walk through an infrared laser wall rather than waiting for power to hack the power supply.

A few knocked out guards and a very angry camera drone later it's already alarm level 5 and time to leave. Before I leave however, I manage to pick up a tag pistol from the nanofab!

Status Report

Archive Dr. Xu: Neural Disrupter, Tony's Modded Emp, Burst Stim

Spoiler

U5wcDmO.jpg

Banks: Neural Disrupter, Scorpion Paralyzer, T.A.G. Pistol

Spoiler

lt461U2.jpg

Incognita: Power Uplink, Mercenary, Wings

Spoiler

dvhBt67.jpg

Agency: A Mono Molecular Railgun is in storage (will probably sell that, but I might hold onto it a bit longer), Monst3r is selling a Neural Disrupter 3 which I'll probably buy, available missions aren't the greatest so I might go to an Executive Terminal, that or a Detention Center, and of course, I have lots of cash!

Spoiler

ZuUyASD.jpg

Day 2
Mission 5 - Sankaku Executive Terminals, 2 guarded

Two doors in the starting room. There is a safe with a Daemon on. Decker goes to scan it, and reveals a Lockdown. NOPE, not taking that one. Banks finds Facility Database, that is a great grab at turn 1. Tsukumogami Drone is nearby, hopefully it won't bother me much. Lab Scientist shows up, Compile Key is secured immiedately by Banks. Akuma Drone with a Disarm daemon is patrolling the guard elevator. Decker finds a big safe, but it has a Poison on it. I take it, Decker is on the clock. There is Biogenic D.A.R.T in the nanofab, but I can't afford it now. Since Banks is camping at the compile terminal and Decker will be KO, I take the Lockdown daemon. Stolen Camera Drone triggers the Lockdown, whoops! Decker safely recovers from Poison KO. Compiled program is a Wrench 2, what a waste of time. Accidentally alerted Sysadmin, alarm level 3 spawns a Support drone, with a Buster Chip on it! After Econ Chipping the Consoles and selling Buster Chip, Biogenic D.A.R.T is mine! Picked K&O Cyberlab from the terminal, guard patrol shift moves them out of way to the exit. Alarm level 5 spawns an Inspector. Had to hack Akuma Drone. There is one more console left, but 2 guards home in on the exit, and with Disarm there is no way to hold the line. Turn 22, bailing out.

Nice read, @Cyberboy2000! Few thoughts:

3 hours ago, Cyberboy2000 said:

Starting Loadout:
Banks, Archive Dr. Xu, Power Uplink, Mercenary

Have you run into any PWR issues yet? Mercenary is a PWR hog, and Power Uplink takes a while to get going. Xu should help a bit, but you're not going to get any breaker programs without a Server Farm visit with Programs Extended default settings.

Secondary Server Terminal contains Wings and Shade! End up buying Wings.

That is very lucky, both are very rare! In my campaign Shade would be my choice, because of Owl 2.0 at alarm level 4.

The Secure Locker contains a Mono Molecular Railgun

Nice, you're basically set as far as armor piercing goes. It may lay in storage for 3 days, but after mid-mission on day 4 it will be handy to have.

I get a chain daemon, which would be fine, except the daemon I get after that is alert, meaning chain installs another daemon, Authority, which sucks since I just found the Vault.

Was that one managable? In one of my runs some time ago I got one just before alarm level 5, most of guards hadn't been alerted, and then all hell broke loose.

You're heavily upgrading anarchy, but no items requiring it yet and plenty of CR in bank, why is that?

4 minutes ago, wodzu_93 said:

Have you run into any PWR issues yet? Mercenary is a PWR hog, and Power Uplink takes a while to get going. Xu should help a bit, but you're not going to get any breaker programs without a Server Farm visit with Programs Extended default settings.

Actually, no! Having a program that breaks two firewalls at a time is very useful, and early on I don't need to use it as often, which is why I think the two programs synergize, and when that's not enough I grab consoles. Though if I get a Server Farm I would like to look in it.

9 minutes ago, wodzu_93 said:

That is very lucky, both are very rare! In my campaign Shade would be my choice, because of Owl 2.0 at alarm level 4.

Shade only reduces los range though.

10 minutes ago, wodzu_93 said:

Was that one managable? In one of my runs some time ago I got one just before alarm level 5, most of guards hadn't been alerted, and then all hell broke loose.

Fortunately yes. Good thing I got it early on.

11 minutes ago, wodzu_93 said:

You're heavily upgrading anarchy, but no items requiring it yet and plenty of CR in bank, why is that?

More money of course!

I have no problem with upgrading it because I am certain I will get items that use anarchy later. And if I am going to get it anyway, why not early so that I get some of the money back? It may not seem like much but some money stolen here and some money stolen there adds up, especially with the extended campaign. Besides, those upgrades are mostly stepping stones for Anarchy 5, which, especially with mods, pays off very quickly.

Day 2
Mission 6 - Sankaku Vault, 2 guarded

Starting room with 3 doors, one has a Vault, another one a Compile Terminal. Scientist shows up on turn 2, Decker set up on interception course by security door. I end turn... and disaster strikes:

Spoiler

Mission6-1.png

Scientist opens locked door and gets zapped, but door is left open. Guard walks into adjacent room, spots Decker, Elite gets alerted and sprints in, Sysadmin gets alerted as well. Alarm level jumps from 0(1/5) to 1(1/5), Support Drone spawns nearby, THEN security door locks on end of corp's turn. CRAP! Decker goes to transfer compile key to Banks, scans the safe on the way there, Chain. NOPE, not with Scientist on 1 turn of KO left. Grabbed a Camera, Facility and Daemon Databases, Labyrinth is on compile terminal. Wisp is a godsend, SO much easier to know patrol paths. Decker finds two big safes and a ShopCat, with Search and Bless. Nanofab found, contains EMP Pack, Monofilament Baton 1, Scanning Beacons and Cryptology Brain Chip. Took the last one for later. Compile gives me Wrench 3... Man, game really likes Wrenches for some reason. Taking Chain now, Banks robs the safe and goes to the exit. Sonar replaced with Bless. Way to the exit for Decker is clear. New augment goes to storage, will install it after cyberlab visit. Decker gets his Hacking skill to 4. 1500 CR in bank, next visit will be a Nanofab Vestibule.

Spoiler

Mission6-2.png

Day 2

At the start of this day I upgrade Banks to Anarchy 5 and Strength 3. I also buy a Neural Disrupter 3 and leave it in storage.

Mission 4 - Sankaku Detention Center, 2 guarded

Right from the get-go I find the exit and all the guards in the level. The level appears to be one large room with other rooms attached, and scouting with a drone reveals the detention cell.

No consoles spawned nearby, and with the combination of Power Uplink having a slow start, the tag pistol and Mercenary power level is very low the first few turns.

Once alarm level 1 hits Banks finds a room filled with consoles and grabs their power. With that power Xu can get to the detention console. The agent in detention is N-Umi.

Meanwhile Banks steals an Overloaded Shock Trap from a guard. That Anarchy upgrade is starting to pay off already!

With N-Umi rescued I have more than enough time to loot the remaining safes and grab Ping from the Secondary Server Terminal.

Mission 5 - Sankaku Chief Financial Suite, 3 guarded

First room I found a Tsukumogami drone patrolling, and Banks steals a portable spike server that will be worth a lot of money from it. The exit is again found early on.

N-Umi finds the Executive and gets prepared to knock him out. Meanwhile Banks runs into a Drone Engineer which she is forced to knock out. As N-Umi starts scanning the Executive Banks steals a Precise Buster Chip from a System Admin and picks up Torque Injectors (which I later give to Xu) from a nanofab, which is nice. She also finds and activates a Refit Drone. Meanwhile Xu has gotten most of the safes.

Unfortunately, with these time consuming tasks I explore the map too slowly, and I realise it will be way past alarm level 6 before I get out. Fortunately, the enforcers and inspectors spawn in the wrong part of the map, and I have lots of power to hack drones that get in my way with. N-Umi gets poisoned by a daemon, but she reaches the elevator before it can trigger, while the rest of the map is distracted by a trail of bodies (one in particular got his path blocked by a carefully positioned Obake Drone, just barely preventing him from turning and looking towards my agents) and Banks sets up a shock trap on the door just in case while Xu gets the last safe. Escape against all odds!

Mission 6 - KO Cybernetics Lab, 2 guarded

Really isn't much to say about this one. The map is linear, there aren't many guards and firewalls are low. Get myself a Buster Chip, more things to sell, and an augment socket each for Banks and Xu. Much simpler than last mission.

Status Report

Archive Dr Xu: Torque Injectors, Tony's Modded Emp, Burst Stim, Neural Disrupter 3

Spoiler

zAT3dMr.jpg

Banks: Torque Injectors, Scorpion Paralyzer, Overloaded Shock Trap, Neural Disrupter, Precise Buster Chip, Buster Chip

Spoiler

uwwXDGs.jpg

N-Umi: Neural Disrupter, T.A.G. Pistol

Spoiler

v4Sbr9l.jpg

Incognita: Power Uplink, Mercenary, Wings, Ping

Spoiler

Pv9dHWh.jpg

Agency: Just got another set of Torque Injectors from Monst3r, which I gave to Banks. Might move a Buster Chip, but then I'd have to upgrade Anarchy on someone else which I'd rather not. Unfortunately it looks like I'll only be able to fit 2 more missions, one of them will be a Server Farm for certain though. Parasite would be great. After that I'll just have to see what I'll do with my small fortune x)

Spoiler

rExqmQs.jpg

@Cyberboy2000 First off, MONEY, DELICIOUS MONEY!

This with N-Umi basically solves all your PWR needs, that 5k CR can buy you around 50 PWR.

Another solution to PWR would be Spike Server you sold. It doesn't fit your play style by chance?

With the pricing in the items mod, anarchy 5 looks very strong, do you feel it is OP? If yes, I might have to introduce some filler loot from guards, like disposable one-time use stim or paralyzer (those won't be avaible in shops).

41 minutes ago, wodzu_93 said:

@Cyberboy2000 First off, MONEY, DELICIOUS MONEY!

This with N-Umi basically solves all your PWR needs, that 5k CR can buy you around 50 PWR.

Another solution to PWR would be Spike Server you sold. It doesn't fit your play style by chance?

With the pricing in the items mods, anarchy 5 looks very strong, do you feel it is OP? If yes, I might have to introduce some filler loot from guards, like disposable one-time use stim or paralyzer (those won't be avaible in shops).

Spike Server seems to be designed for getting power later on, which I don't really need since Uplink gives me just that. Plus it needs Hacking 5, which I guess I could afford by now, but I honestly didn't expect to get this much money either. And if I did have Hacking 5 then I probably wouldn't need the server anyway (unless I get a mission like my fourth one again).

Speaking of which, I noticed the skill requirements are higher in this mod, which is understandable considering your design philosophy with this mod, but it still feels a bit odd. Feels a bit wasteful to spend 900 credits just so an agent can use a Buster Chip. Ever noticed how the level 5 skills are more powerful than the others? I always believed that was because there are no items that have them as a requirement. Especially anarchy, since there are so many items that have an anarchy requirement.

Adding filler loot might be difficult, since so far the guards that drop the most powerful gear are from Advanced Guard Protocol (oops)

Yeah, I'd rather not spend 5k on pwr. Gotta upgrade speed so I can go fast! I always thought N-Umi's augment was kind of trash, for campaign at least, but maybe it isn't so bad actually. I am of course not playing with the most difficult setup I could so that might be the reason I have so much money, not much you can do about that.

I am interested in seeing how the rest of the campaign will turn out though, I imagined your rework would make the early game easier and the late game harder, but I didn't consider that it might make one snowball much harder. Maybe I'll do a run where I limit myself to not get so much anarchy as well and see if that changes the balance. I usually don't get a lot of anarchy though. I used to, but I stopped after a while. Though that was before the extended campaign came out. In this case I just felt like I had a strong enough footing to go all in which is not super common.

36 minutes ago, Cyberboy2000 said:

Adding filler loot might be difficult, since so far the guards that drop the most powerful gear are from Advanced Guard Protocol (oops)

Yeah, looking at the loot tables, they can carry powerfull stuff now. I think if it turns out to be too much selling snowball with anarchy, a table altering in "lateLoad()", when it detects reworked items option is on, could solve that.

Higher skill requirements are there because trash items are very low in numbers now. Standard Buster Chip is 2 firewalls every 3 turns for example, so I felt it was too strong to just get them without dedicating some resources towards it. Level 5 requirements might be too far, but have yet to use any items that need them, so I'll wait until end of the DLC campaign.

EDIT: Spike Server can actually be used early in the mission. When initial cooldown expires, pop it on the ground at the end of your turn, you get large surge of +10 PWR at the start of next turn, and pick it up again. Turn timer between bursts should freeze while being carried, so next time it will have to lay for some time deployed.

In my run, I managed to store some money, but that is mainly thanks to Econ Chip, since CR multiplier is on 0.5, not default 0.75, and I finished 6 missions so far and can squeze 3 more before day 3 with lowered travel time constant. Anarchy only at 2 to steal at all for both agents.

Day 2, Mission 7 - Sankaku Vault, 3 guarded

Vault is immedately adjacent to the starting room, again. There is a Null Drone nearby. Banks tries to go into next room... and gets spotted by a camera, alerting Null and Akuma Drones, Sysadmin and two guards, retreat!

Spoiler

Mission7-1.png

Admin spots her next turn. Congestion clears, but it is over alarm leve 2 already. There is an elevator, directly opposite to guard spawn. I have to call this one early, this corridor is not worth the risk to pass. Decker cloaks around stationary Camera Drone and a Camera to the Nanofab. AMP Buster Chip would be nice, but no Anarchy to support that yet, but Wireless Overloader I will definetly take. To the exit we go.

Spoiler

Mission7-2.png

Decker gets a Strength upgrade.

Mission 8 - K&O Nanofab Vestibule, 2 guarded

So far so good. Patrols are managable, 2 Heavy Security out and about. Wireless Overloader takes care of safes with Daemons on. Banks finds the Nanofab:

Spoiler

Mission8-1.png

Purchases are Torque Injectors (installed immiedately on Banks), Penetration Scanner (in inventory) and Cataratic Paralyzer. Area to the east has a bunch of safes, ShopCat and a normal Nanofab, Banks gets Neural Disrupter 3. Decker puposefully opens door to get spotted, then cloaks and moves out. Next turn he scans ShopCat, Portculius, gets reversed into a Battery! Inside there are Emergency Reserve and Ping! Bless replaced with Ping, now to the exit. We're leaving just after alarm level hits 5.

Spoiler

Mission8-2.png

Banks Anarchy and Strength is now 4 and 3 respectively. BUG, Neural Disrupter 3 vanishes! I will debug-spawn it back right before finishing next mission.

Mission 9 - Sankaku Detension Center, 2 guarded

Quick scouting with Pulse Drone locates detention center quickly, but it's heavily guarded: Stationary Akuma Drone and Captain side by side, facing the door. After some shenanigans involving Ping, downed drone and Wireless Overloader, Rush is free. Camping for some safes, Null Drone is an annoyance. Decker robs 2 safes and sells the Med-Gel, Nanofab has Thermal Disrupter 3. All agents are in the large elevator room, now it is a waiting game for last two Consoles. Neural Disruper 3 is spawned back, we leave before alarm level 5.

Day 3 hits, Status Report:
Decker:

Spoiler

- Torque Injectors
- Thermal Disruter 1
- Modded Cloaking Rig
- Econ Chip

Day3-1.png

Banks:

Spoiler

- Torque Injectors
- Thermal Disrupter 2
- Scorpion Paralyzer
- Cataratic Paralyzer

Day3-2.png

Rush:

Spoiler

- Penetration Scanner
- Neural Disrupter 3
- Biogenic D.A.R.T

Day3-3.png

Incognita:

Spoiler

- Seed
- Flail
- Data Blast
- Wisp
- Ping

Day3-4.png

Storage:
- Cryptology Brain Chip

Next targets will be 2 Cyberlabs in Europe.

Spoiler

Day3-5.png

Oh man, I haven't written any updates in a while because I thought it was boring, but that final mission?

Here's my team going in:

Spoiler

Nqq69sz.jpg

maa0T8X.jpg

sZTc9IX.jpg

q0mylgQ.jpg

(Programs are Uplink, Wings, Ping, Omni Wrench, Parasite and Reflect)

Here's right before I hack the Security Hub:

vL5V6pT.jpg

And here's what it looked like by the time I got to the exit:

r6vAlfW.jpg

I thought I was well prepared, but right as I have completed the Monst3r hack, I get a freaking Sleep daemon! Stealth goes out the window, magazines are emptied, darts fly and disrupters smoke. Watchdog leaves only one stressful turn for everyone to get out while guards are down. I'm very grateful I had two Combat Stims, and that I managed to take some heartmonitors out early on with an emp pack! And the best part is, it was entirely my fault! Because if I had remembered to use Reflect, I wouldn't have gotten that Sleep daemon (new least favourite daemon of all time)

This mission serves as a reminder as to why I love this game so much, and why I started modding it.

@Cyberboy2000

Man, I would like to watch a video about that mission, sounds so entertaining! Congrats on beating the campaign!

From the screenshots it looks like the idea behind item mod rework is holding up, I see multiple versions of Shock Traps, Stims, Disrupters, not just old all-tier-3-and-occasionally-4, and you had plenty of time to get what you wanted in extended campaign time too. Money stored seems quite high, guess Anarchy 5 really pays off now. Program composition is wonderfull as well, strong PWR generation, great utility with Wings and Ping, fantastic breakers (you lucky bastard, you got the Omni Wrench! I've seen it maybe once in a long time!), and a Daemon reversal as well. Map layout looks fairly reasonable, some nice cover between objective rooms.

I guess what happened was, Countermeasures had been active (all guards alerted), camera or guard had undiscovered Sleep on it when it got hacked, and they got the drop on your agents with 2 turns worth of time. Was it Parasite into immediate end turn? Also, why you didn't hack Daemon Database? For me it is a must-grab usually, EXACTLY because of those pesky daemons.

Day 3 goes by uneventfull, now that speed is decent. Finished K&O and Plastech Cyberlab, and Plastech Nanofab Vestibule. Day 4 is here, time for OMNI raid.

Day 4 - Omni Foundry Lab

Decker immiedately deploys Portable Cryptography Server. There is a Camera Drone blocking the exit door from starting room, and 3 more guards around. Monst3r sits on the drone and guards the laptop, while others scout the facility. Quantum Reservoir is found quickly, no need for further scouting. Decker grabs it, triggering Modulate and Labyrinth. Alarm level 1 hits, Countermeasures install. It detects Monst3r, Super Heavy Enforcer goes to check him. I can't have that, so Decker cloaks Rush, who proceeds to sprint and jabs enforcer dude in the back. Banks manages to return to the elevator. Now it is down to cat and mouse play. I have to constantly distract guards with Ping, KO a few of them, use Monst3r's gun... Jet finally arrives, in the nick of time!

OMNIFoundry.png

Start of Day 5, Status Report:

Decker:

Spoiler

- Torque Injectors
- Cryptology Brain Chip
- Thermal Disrupter 2
- T.A.G Pistol
- Modded Cloaking Rig
- Econ Chip
- Portable Cryptography Server

Day5-1.png

Banks:

Spoiler

- Torque Injectors
- Manual Override
- Neural Disrupter 3
- Overclocked Neural D.A.R.T
- Cataratic and Scorpion Paralyzers
- Mil-Stim

Day5-2.png

Rush:

Spoiler

- Penetration Scanner
- Footfall Dampener
- Neural Disrupter 2
- Biogenic D.A.R.T
- Paralyzer
- Wireless Overloader

Day5-3.png

Incognita:
- No changes

>> " I took a risk... and reversed a Rollback, holy hell! "

>> " There is Poison Daemon on it "

I haven't heard of Rollback algorithms or Poison daemons and I can't figure out which mod(s) they're from.  Mind sharing, please?

2 hours ago, DGM said:

>> " I took a risk... and reversed a Rollback, holy hell! "

>> " There is Poison Daemon on it "

I haven't heard of Rollback algorithms or Poison daemons and I can't figure out which mod(s) they're from.  Mind sharing, please?

Programs Extended. There's a list of mods at the top.

Archived