Shadow *jazz* Hands

25 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I highly recommend checking out the two draw-along Rhymes with Play art stream for art tips from the pros. They also like seeing what progress you learned from the stream.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try visiting if i have free time

• Like 1

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

I highly recommend checking out the two draw-along Rhymes with Play art stream for art tips from the pros. They also like seeing what progress you learned from the stream.

They did one for Wilson, Wolfgang and recently Willow.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

They did one for Wilson, Wolfgang and recently Willow.

I am aware that the most recent one willow has been completed just a few days ago. Might go check out the other two.

Hmm come to think of it, I didn't draw WX and the SW characters yet.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Donke60 said:

@minespatch has summoned me with the mention of Warly and @vixenine your art is very realistic and I love that approach I wish you the best of luck on other pieces  

Thank you. I'm glad that you appreciate my doodles pieces. 

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Warly is pretty fancy you could try.

I cannot promise that i'll be drawing him this instant but i'm certain Warly will be drawn in the near future *u* 

• Like 2

Yet another intermission...

It's been a while since I posted something. I'm supposed to be busy with stuff lately but I can't help but zone out once in a while. XD

I have been struggling with male anatomy and dapper outfits so i tried to practice with Maxwell's stance:

Office Lens 20170714-232911-01.jpeg

Somehow managed to nail it...

Then remember this last post where i drew Wilson holding a torch? Revisited this work and tried making a few revisions according to my newfound insights on sleeveles jacketed men suits.

Office Lens 20170714-233120-01.jpeg

As you can see, he's getting rather weary. On the bright side grew one beard wiser :D

Gosh i still have a lot to learn. Truth be told i see a lot of things in my works that need amends as i learn more about drawing stuff. I would also like the viewers to know that comments and criticisms are welcome ^^. I'd really appreciate it.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I like the way you redrew Wilson. Not only does he have a beard but he also has gloves ^_^

Also, I'd say you nailed Maxwell :encouragement:

Actually i just shaded his arm band and extended it a little bit to cover half his palms. 

Also thank you for your remark on Maxwell.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Keep up the good work. They both look equally great. You got Maxwell's stick-like figure just right. Wilson turned out pretty consistent.

Thanks. 

Wilson is actually the same one with the beard drawn over. Just made a few adjustments on his attire and his left foot position. 

• Like 1

Hai guys :D

I write this post to tell you that I'm still alive and I'm currently struggling to find some time to do art.

You probably notice that I'm hardly around lately. That's because I'm having a hard time adjusting to life here in the States since I arrived 3 weeks ago. This is my first time coming and I can tell that there's really a HUGE difference in the way people live here. I'll be starting school this August and I can't promise I'll be able to make time for art anymore. But I'd like you guys to know that I'm really happy to get the opportunity to post art in this forum (your welcome @JanH and thank you for the mention BTW). 

Watch out though, I might still be lurking :)

• Like 4

Hey. Miss me? I'm supposed to have a quiz tomorrow but I managed to binge doodle a bit... 

So what has been vixy up to lately? Lesseee...

IMG_20171002_224537.thumb.jpg.cf0754d9b4277858c8ac4d2be8012f40.jpg

IMG_20171002_224554.thumb.jpg.8a957147423d105d93605592a975f7da.jpg

Postgrad is hard. Need help from fellow scientists and engineers...  QuQ

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

@minespatch Yeah,  they are. But if i take a pic of the whole page, it will look like a nightmare cycle XD.

Sorry @Donke60, but Wilson thinks he might find the answer there. Winona doesn't seem to agree tho.

Yeah post quiz binge drawing. ヽ(´▽`)/

59d475f373442_OfficeLens20171004-014316.thumb.jpg.6ad11a8a111444d790075d8ca91daf1c.jpg

I drew the queen. 

Celebrating is fun once in a while. QuQ

• Like 8

I'm half expecting her to jump into a musical number.

21 minutes ago, minespatch said:

It looks like she just zapped someone's behind and her finger's smoking from the aftermath. Her facial expression is making me think that anyway.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

It looks like she just zapped someone's behind and her finger's smoking from the aftermath. Her facial expression is making me think that anyway.

Srsly? Somebody's behind? (Name that person's behind XD)

I meant to draw her summoning something but it seems the lack of props wasn't able to justify that.

@Donke60 I guess she's kind of in middle of a song too. LOL 

• Haha 1