Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Ressayez

*Suggestion* Rework Entire Game

Recommended Posts

cactusarms    343

srsly I can't believe that some players can't even get solo toadstool by day 2. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Jand    868
1 hour ago, Ressayez said:

Don't Feel Strave Together

Is this actually made by klei?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lumina    1,295
1 minute ago, Master Jand said:

Is this actually made by klei?

By Clay if i understand it well.

 

This topic is so realistic.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ressayez    775
8 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

Is this actually made by klei?

Screenshot (650).png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jesuisralph    76

I googled it, I can't find any info about this game or the developer "Clay Entertainment", the only thing that comes up is this thread lol. I wanted to see the differences but it sounds like a troll/or extremely modded version of DST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ressayez    775
1 hour ago, jesuisralph said:

I googled it, I can't find any info about this game or the developer "Clay Entertainment", the only thing that comes up is this thread lol. I wanted to see the differences but it sounds like a troll/or extremely modded version of DST.

Because it's an edited screenshot of the Don't Starve Together page on Steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiddyGuy    6,953
54 minutes ago, jesuisralph said:

Well, you've mentioned some strange boss names not found in DST like "Deerclip" & "Asian FoolReaper" and how you never "strave" because the game hands you free "metbal". 

Reading this was way funnier than the original post...I mean more serious.

"Metbal" I can't.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    2,322
19 hours ago, Ressayez said:

Asian Foolreaper

But I like my feet Well atleast the deerclip can make me have a nice haircut

 

17 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

I googled it, I can't find any info about this game or the developer "Clay Entertainment", the only thing that comes up is this thread lol. I wanted to see the differences but it sounds like a troll/or extremely modded version of DST.

 

17 hours ago, Ressayez said:

Because it's an edited screenshot of the Don't Starve Together page on Steam.

 

16 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

Well, you've mentioned some strange boss names not found in DST like "Deerclip" & "Asian FoolReaper" and how you never "strave" because the game hands you free "metbal". 

 

15 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Reading this was way funnier than the original post...I mean more serious.

"Metbal" I can't.

Quiet I'm still in shock
 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    2,322

Also







 




THAT HURT MY BRAIN TO READ!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Palecwsmalec1    712

i LITERALLY don't understand why clay didn't add an oficcial dab eomte? ?YEt? i mean, think about it. Now that you thought about it i'm going to talk about hwo walruses need to kill you every waking moment of thir life

this gmea is too ez i want a refund but stem doesn't alow refunds for over 500 hours >:^(

how _PHRACKING_ terrible

 

 

....Notorious

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destros09    1,136

I wan 2 fel strave but I kep starvg ples fix

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites