*Suggestion* Rework Entire Game

We all know that Don't Feel Strave Together is a broken game, but what many don't seem to know is why. Surprisingly, it's not just the broken and overpowered character that is Wesley the Clown, it's much more than that. This game is broken from the ground up, the entire game contradicts its concept, not that the concept was any good to begin with... Uncompromising wilderness survival? Are you joking me, Clay? This game is anything but uncompromising! With my thirty hours, I can already survive by just eating metbal off the ground, so I'm sorry, but if you have over a hundred hours in this game and you still find yourself dying to starvation or the Deerclip, I hate to break it to you, but you're just bad! If a player with only thirty hours can get a scaled furnace by day three and you can't, I really think that says something about your abilities to recognize patterns as a human being. That, and the survival genre is already oversaturated and literally every game in the this genre does survival better than Don't Feel Strave Together, I'd say this is in part due to these games NOT having characters that are at odds with the game's intention, such as (in order from least OP to most OP) Maxwil, Wigfridge, Wolfstove and, AHEM, WESLEY, ANYONE? Don't even get me started on the mobs in this game, aside from being optional content (therefore, not worth my time) even the so-called "raid bosses" are all pushovers if you can spot the simple pattern of attack, dodge, attack. I could honestly take on the Asian Foolreaper with my eyes closed with a luxury shovel and I would still win. Doesn't anyone else find it odd that in a game about not feeling strave, you literally never have to worry about food? Again, the game practically hands you free metbal on a silver platter! The only real issue here is snanity, which is ONCE AGAIN negated by recognizing simple patterns with the giant shadow ticks that attack you once your snanity dips below a certain threshold. The only real challenge here is the seasons, specifically summer, which isn't even that bad once you get enough flingos around your megna base using the gears you get from pushover bishops in the ruins. All in all, I guess this game was fun for the first hour, but after that it got stale. I can't believe Stem won't allow me for refund just because I played for over thirty hours.

I googled it, I can't find any info about this game or the developer "Clay Entertainment", the only thing that comes up is this thread lol. I wanted to see the differences but it sounds like a troll/or extremely modded version of DST.

1 hour ago, jesuisralph said:

I googled it, I can't find any info about this game or the developer "Clay Entertainment", the only thing that comes up is this thread lol. I wanted to see the differences but it sounds like a troll/or extremely modded version of DST.

Because it's an edited screenshot of the Don't Starve Together page on Steam.

3 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

Because it's a edited screenshot of the Don't Starve Together page on Steam.

Well, you've mentioned some strange boss names not found in DST like "Deerclip" & "Asian FoolReaper" and how you never "strave" because the game hands you free "metbal". 

54 minutes ago, jesuisralph said:

Well, you've mentioned some strange boss names not found in DST like "Deerclip" & "Asian FoolReaper" and how you never "strave" because the game hands you free "metbal". 

Reading this was way funnier than the original post...I mean more serious.

"Metbal" I can't.

19 hours ago, Ressayez said:

Asian Foolreaper

But I like my feet Well atleast the deerclip can make me have a nice haircut

17 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

17 hours ago, Ressayez said:

Because it's an edited screenshot of the Don't Starve Together page on Steam.

16 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

15 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Reading this was way funnier than the original post...I mean more serious.

"Metbal" I can't.

Quiet I'm still in shock

Spoiler

i LITERALLY don't understand why clay didn't add an oficcial dab eomte? ?YEt? i mean, think about it. Now that you thought about it i'm going to talk about hwo walruses need to kill you every waking moment of thir life

this gmea is too ez i want a refund but stem doesn't alow refunds for over 500 hours >:^(

how _PHRACKING_ terrible

....Notorious

Archived