Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

_catness_

Why isn't there DST for iDevices?

_catness_    35

I really want DST on the App Store, especially if it could cost more like $5 instead of $15. And I know this isn't actually a suggestion for a feature, but it's something I really want.

Also, unrelated, but why does a moderator have to approve everything I post on this forum? Do other people have to deal with this? I know this doesn't belong here, but still... why?

ImDaMisterL    17,325
1 hour ago, _catness_ said:

Also, unrelated, but why does a moderator have to approve everything I post on this forum? Do other people have to deal with this? I know this doesn't belong here, but still... why?

It's usually just the very first posts, the first to the second or third. If this persists after 5 or 6 posts, just PM me and I'll ask an admin to fix it.

_catness_    35
Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

It's usually just the very first posts, the first to the second or third. If this persists after 5 or 6 posts, just PM me and I'll ask an admin to fix it.

Oh, ok. It's stopped now, so I guess I'm fine.

ImDaMisterL    17,325
7 minutes ago, _catness_ said:

Oh, ok. It's stopped now, so I guess I'm fine.

Awesome. By the way, welcome to the forums :)

Silvercide    1,295

multiplayer probably wont happen for mobile devices. I don't think that most mobile devices could handle dst. My iPad mini 2 feels like it will catch on fire after 10 minutes of playing normal DS PE. Klei is a small company and doesn't have the resource for a mobile multiplayer game right now.

Destros09    1,139

I run a server with caves on a MacBook Pro, from mid 2012. Almost never lag