The 100 Day Free-4-All Challenge

An Artifact

Woah, is it already #69? *whistles* Say what you want, but that's a great drawing. A bit sketchy, as is necessary for Dearclops' limbs, but clean enough to look cute and with the right amount of colour gradient to make it interesting without having it look artificial.

<3

Just now, Mobbstar said:

Woah, is it already #69? *whistles* Say what you want, but that's a great drawing. A bit sketchy, as is necessary for Dearclops' limbs, but clean enough to look cute and with the right amount of colour gradient to make it interesting without having it look artificial.

<3

Thank you for drawing attention to today's number :p 

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Deerclops seems stunned about something. I wonder what could be drawing its attention.

I request a joltik in the future, if you don't mind?

The pokemon thing that looks like a starfish on legs? Sure.

40 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

So... is the "free for all" challenge now the DS challenge? :p

Probably just too little requests. Or rather, afraid to not execute those requests perfectly and thus getting yelled at or something along those lines. Nah, that's ridiculous, nobody would give a request here without expecting a somewhat flawed product. If somebody wants great artworks, that person can go and commission a professional like LiptonPee.

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

So... is the "free for all" challenge now the DS challenge? :p

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Probably just too little requests. Or rather, afraid to not execute those requests perfectly and thus getting yelled at or something along those lines.

Not afraid, I just have a cool mental image in mind that I'd like to properly represent, but I've had little time and little energy for drawing in the last week or two, and thus decided to just do something a bit easier. And, well, DS characters on average are pretty easy, mainly because the sprites are great references.

8 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Because he's so incredibly easy to beat, especially in singleplayer. :p 

And if you know how to kite them correctly. I killed... about 5, I think? (Not all at once ofcourse ^^; ) And only got hit about once or twice each when I'm unlucky (actually the unlucky time was when I had to fight two at once XD )

Archived