The 100 Day Free-4-All Challenge

An Artifact

Eyyy, Gilda. One of my favorites. Also looking forward to Zoe Saltana's character in the new movie.

PErsonally, the animators improved their craft when they did mlp compared to their earlier cartoons. Pucca was so ugly in comparison.

• Developer
Just now, MeingroessterFan said:

Ah, bonjour, Monsieur L! Ca va?

Je va tre bien, et tu?

(Is that even how you write it? Was that even your question? I don't know my mom is the French-speaking one and still, she's super rusty [and she thought me most of what I know])

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Je va tre bien, et tu?

(Is that even how you write it? Was that even your question? I don't know my mom is the French-speaking one and still, she's super rusty [and she thought me most of what I know])

Oui, ca va bien, merci!

(I only remember the things we learned in our first two french lessons in school, everything else has been deleted >_>)

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

Frankly, Isaac looks poorly drawn. Then again, tBoI isn't exactly diving into artistic depths (especially not the DLCs, shudder!)

The eyes don't really look menacing either. Just... watching.

Eh, well, I was in a rush. It gets hard mustering up enthusiasm when you're doing one of these every day. And I pretty much immediately started hating myself when I realized that I forced myself into drawing him in his curled up position. Humanoids are hard enoug hstanding up. >_>

Edit: Drew it again.

Just now, Mobbstar said:

What? Why? I don't have any requests left, do I?

On that note, how about the Eater of Worlds from Terraria?

I just don't want to disappoint my Sensei. :p 

And thank you, I really need some more requests, as my brain is going pretty dry at this point xD One Eater of Worlds coming up! That sounds like a fun one.

Archived