about walrus camp you have 2 possible scenarios.

1-. you get a single camp inside a forest biome in a small grassland biome

2-. you get 3 camps in mosaic biome near the savannah part and maybe tallbirs + the single camp.

So you either get 1 or 4 camps.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wait... War pigs? They're not guardians or Walruses?

They mean the Guardian pigs. The ones that guard their nonexistent king by keeping you away from a huge farm of grass/food without even harvesting it themselves.

4 hours ago, Electroely said:

The ones that guard their nonexistent king

Their nonexistant king always puzzles me since I know the pig king exists but the guardians don't keep near him. Is there a reason they keep so far away from him?

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Their nonexistant king always puzzles me since I know the pig king exists but the guardians don't keep near him. Is there a reason they keep so far away from him?

There is a set piece in DS single player adventure mode where the guardian pigs are guarding the pig king.

I took a look at the worldgen files relating to walrus camp spawning that @Jurgens 's data is mostly correct, you get 1 walrus camp in a grassland area in a forest and maybe an other area with 3 walrus camps in different biomes, rockland with tallbirds, grassland and savanna. So yes you either get 1 or 4 walrus camps. Although I haven't found any evidence to suggest that either of them are meant to spawn near the mosaic.

Archived