Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Shosuko    198

Are war pigs a thing anymore?  I feel like I never see them...  I also only ever find 1 walrus camp on the entire map...  Where there some changes I missed?

JimmyJam    811

Yea they are still around! The sets seem to be rare tho. As for the igloos the map will generate 1 to 3 on default settings.

Jurgens    29

about walrus camp you have 2 possible scenarios.

1-. you get a single camp inside a forest biome in a small grassland biome

2-. you get 3 camps in mosaic biome near the savannah part and maybe tallbirs + the single camp.

So you either get 1 or 4 camps.

minespatch    27,242

Wait... War pigs? They're not guardians or Walruses?

Electroely    1,771
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wait... War pigs? They're not guardians or Walruses?

They mean the Guardian pigs. The ones that guard their nonexistent king by keeping you away from a huge farm of grass/food without even harvesting it themselves.

minespatch    27,242
4 hours ago, Electroely said:

The ones that guard their nonexistent king

Their nonexistant king always puzzles me since I know the pig king exists but the guardians don't keep near him. Is there a reason they keep so far away from him?

minespatch    27,242
5 minutes ago, Arcainewave5555 said:

He stinks?

GiddyGuy    7,015
5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Their nonexistant king always puzzles me since I know the pig king exists but the guardians don't keep near him. Is there a reason they keep so far away from him?

There is a set piece in DS single player adventure mode where the guardian pigs are guarding the pig king.

ThemInspectors    171

I took a look at the worldgen files relating to walrus camp spawning that @Jurgens 's data is mostly correct, you get 1 walrus camp in a grassland area in a forest and maybe an other area with 3 walrus camps in different biomes, rockland with tallbirds, grassland and savanna. So yes you either get 1 or 4 walrus camps. Although I haven't found any evidence to suggest that either of them are meant to spawn near the mosaic.

Rellimarual    1,832

It's not the mosaic but a special configuration of four biomes centered around a rocky biome surrounded by savannah. And it's usually away from the center of the map/spawn, unlike the mosaic, which tends to be near the spawn.

Josonic    106

Mods are asleep! Post random youtube videos with little relevance!