Life on the farm: a family portrait -

miscellaneous_1

"- Why hello there, JesusGobbler!" -

miscellaneous_2

Spring's refreshing frog rain cooling down the temper of mama Goose, oh the joys of these forests! -

miscellaneous_3

The elusive MagmaSpider caught here in all its fiery glory (and yes, ended up in 1 very cooked monster meat form) -

miscellaneous_4

The second Klaus and Deerclops realize you made them fight and look like jackasses for doing so..you SCRAM! -

miscellaneous_5

Sand fishing in the Sandstorm was going pretty well that night I must say! (aka a most "No time to explain, now get in Chester!" moment) -

miscellaneous_6

The wrong way to use Oasis' lake, but the very right way of maximum chilling out in summer time (and the obviously honest answer to lad's "where are ya guys" question would be "we're very positively productive at Oasis doing useful things... and stuff") -

miscellaneous_7

What do I even have that I haven't posted before?

Well, there's what I did when I got nothing but classy skins all Winter's Feast season:

Spoiler

Ewelet.jpg

I didn't post this before because I didn't want to upstage WeirdoBob before he got a chance to show off the backpack.  It's been more than a year now, so I think it's safe:

Spoiler

Smallbird.jpg

I've posted this one before, but it's a classic:

Spoiler

recursive%20sign.jpg

Festive Wendy:

Spoiler

Festive%20Wendy.jpg

A more recent Wendy:

Spoiler

Glow-in-the-Dark%20Wendy%20front.jpg

And finally, I think this one speaks for itself: