The Crouchy's Den

HAI.png

I decided to build a thread here after a few people's help support me, i put their name here as thanks!

@GiddyGuy

@minespatch

@DragonMage156

I'm not into drawing DS as much as before, but i did a lot of non related stuff over this past few weeks so i can continue to improve in everyway, mostly hand drawn.

But like most thread i created, hand drawn might be more longer than usual. Depend if i get to go home every now and then.

Anyway, i hope you'd enjoy my arts!

Spoiler

This one is from Dawn of War : Dark Crusade, Tau was my favourite and i'm motivated to draw them.

GROTZ.pngTAUZ.pngTAUZ2.pngTAUZ3.pngTAUZ4.pngTAUZ5.pngTAUZ6.pngTAUZ7.pngTAUZ8.pngTAUZ9.png

Is this NSFW? :shock:

(Old paints)

NUI.pngdmmmm.png

lazy to fix the ears sorry DragonMage 

I keep this updated this time!

This is how i draw the models, it should be useful for anyone that want to draw.

I reference some books later

Spoiler

Tuto1.png

Imagine if the head, body and crotch as 3 immobile block, then add a string to the middle, and wallah! You get something that can live and move!

Tuto2.png

The one at the top is how i do the models, and the line below represent three things

1. the first line represent complete and utter confidence in drawing, you know your ideas very well
  2. the second is pretty much stutter, and you haven't got much idea with it yet or fear making mistake
  3. i'm not sure with this one yet.

I add more later!

25 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I use similar Quick hand like that too. :wilson_smile:

Ben Krefta's the "art of drawing manga".

I read a few books, mostly western artists, like

Walt Stanchfield

Burne Hogarth

and Andrew Looms!

There's more but my brother borrow those.

and i really recommend them if you want to practice more about how things live or move.

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Sorry for double post but I just really wanna say that this is probably the face Ria would make if she saw buff shirtless @Ysulyan in the next room unintentionally XD (except she'd be blushing more :wilson_sneaky: )

AW

I though you say shirtless bara when i was drawing this

Spoiler

OC.png

I have failed you DragonMage..

NOO.png

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Sorry for double post but I just really wanna say that this is probably the face Ria would make if she saw buff shirtless @Ysulyan in the next room unintentionally XD (except she'd be blushing more :wilson_sneaky: )

I think I need to start working out then

Archived