DST Content in Dont Starve?

I really enjoy both DS and DST. I noticed that DST has been getting constant updates with new content and seasonal events while DS has been left out.

Is there any possibility that some of the content from DST will appear in DS? I feel as if DS could really use some of the new mechanics implemented in DST. I hope I am not the only one that thought about this.

I was thinking the same thing! I was so mad when DST got more content. And the only solution I found was to play on "Alone" mode =_= But even if you play on alone mode, it's not like the original where you can actually PAUSE which I think is unfair. I understand if you're playing with others but there should at least be an option for those who play DST solo since they don't plan on updating DS at all. It's a shame too.

• Developer
3 hours ago, 403127_1452784476 said:

I was thinking the same thing! I was so mad when DST got more content. And the only solution I found was to play on "Alone" mode =_= But even if you play on alone mode, it's not like the original where you can actually PAUSE which I think is unfair. I understand if you're playing with others but there should at least be an option for those who play DST solo since they don't plan on updating DS at all. It's a shame too.

You could subscribe to a mod that pauses the game.

Furthermore, the mod project Unnatural Selection plans to create a working and balanced singleplayer gamemode in the future.

Archived