Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

I was playing DST once as a Wickerbottom. A Parasite (Player who will reap all the rewards and give nothing in return) joined, and asked for the base location. I gave it to them and they just infected my Cell of safety. It was PvE and I didn't have any water balloons (Cause I don't care much for them) to rid of this pestilence. I thought maybe I could change the way they acted, so I tried to convert them. I gave them a simple task (Like go get wood or get flint) a bit of food, and hoped for the best. They learned to work, Crock Cook, and fight. They did die, and I can't recall the name, but they were a WX-78 and I reprogramed a computer virus! :mrgreen:

LuxuryHeart    125

They were most likely just new to the game.  I personally don't mind these types because they are willing to learn without following you around like a shadow or shipwrecked monkey (taking the loot from your kills).  

The only annoying thing with them is that they do die a lot at the beginning, so you have to revive you.  Though I will tolerate that because they become useful later on and do contribute.