Xedlord's art dump

Ok so I had nothing to do (well I did but I didn't want to do THAT) so I decided to scribble a few quick pictures and I thought I should dump them here (please note I wasn't really trying to make these look good)

Screenshot_20170428-182756.png

Didn't get stinkys face right so now he looks like a ditto try to turn into him from memory...

20170428_184728.png

Don't worry people *gestures for everyone to calm down* you don't have call the angry mob, I fixed stinkys face (for the most part) 

20170428_202540.png

This was from memory so don't blame me if everything isn't right.

20170428_205901.png

I thought I would make a dupe lashing out, and I went with burt. I couldn't think of what expression to put on his face so I just made him look like he was yelling 

20170428_211248.png

This is when I really got lazy (this took me less than 2 minutes)

20170428_214505.png

I really messed up when I did the arms...

20170428_224503.png

And this is a water pump. I hope you like it because I spent a lot of time on it (I spent most of the time on the shading (I don't usually shade (or outline) my drawings)) 

P.S. according to the time stamp I did this all in less than a minute but trust me it took much longer (I spent most of the time on stinky and the water pump) 

42 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I like the images but the wide canvas is kind of distracting. The barfing and bun-dupe are probably the best ones in the group.

Sorry for the wide canvas, I have a habit of getting a big canvas and then zooming in on a spot then drawing a tiny picture there (then realizing that the picture is to small).

As for the "bun-dupe" if it's the one I'm thinking of (I'm sure it isn't) its supposed to be falling.

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Well, she just look great. You put a lot of effort while giving enough organic flow that you can see the pain she's going through when kicking the generator.

My reaction...

20170429_003426.mp4

Its burt he has a man bun......

P.S. DO YOU EVEN DUPE BRO!!!!

Archived