Varieties of berry bushes/saplings/grass in the same world?

Is there a way to have all the varieties of the berry bushes, saplings, and grasses in the same world at once? (have juicy berry bushes and regular berry bushes, twiggy trees and saplings, and grass tufts and grass geckos)

I have had world where both twiggy trees and saplings were spawning, but not the juicy berry bushes or the grass geckos.

Anyone know how to get all of them?

They spawn by them self, if you start with saplings berry bushes and no geekos, the game will slowly spawn them, you will see that after some days you start too see the other variant of the resource.

Huh. I've played for quite a while in one world and I've never seen that happen. Does it take longer than a full season cycle? Because I've never played past the second spring.

Still, though. Is there a way to make them all spawn in at the beginning?

11 hours ago, Jurgens said:

They spawn by them self, if you start with saplings berry bushes and no geekos, the game will slowly spawn them, you will see that after some days you start too see the other variant of the resource.

That's only in endless, and even then I believe you'll only get Twiggy Trees along with Saplings anyway. There is a chance that Juicy Berry Bushes can spawn in a cave shard if you have regular berry bushes, but I usually don't count on it anyway.

Basically, on a normal Survival server, Twiggy Trees will spawn with world regrowth, even if the world spawned with Saplings (vice versa is NOT true. Saplings will NOT spawn with world regrowth, making Twiggy Tree worlds less desirable right off the bat), and Grass Geckos have a chance to spawn from transplanted Grass Tufts after being picked. The only way to get the other variant of Berry Bushes is to either get lucky with Set Pieces (Pig Villages with their special Berry Bush), or get lucky with the cave shard.

37 minutes ago, MathiusXII said:

but only twiggy trees?

You misundertood me, I guess. While Juicy Berry Bushes will not spawn from world regrowth, Geckos WILL spawn from transplanted grass tufts after a certain amount of time. Juicy Berry Bushes ARE possible in a regular Berry Bush world ONLY if the caves shard happened to pick that resource.

So for Geckos, just keep picking transplanted grass tufts. They'll spawn eventually.

42 minutes ago, MathiusXII said:

Twiggy trees appear over time? but only twiggy trees? meh... I guess I'll just have to get cheaty and spawn some juicy bushes and geckos around. It just doesn't seem as fun that way, though.

no need to... go down to the caves... or wait for about 10 to 15 days in game.. They will spawn naturally!

Archived