New pals?

I also think that server bulletin is better place, because it's a section where people search for new players for their groups etc.
Also, do everyone really need to tag L? You really can use report button and tell it there ;_; Report doesn't always mean bad behaviour or stuff, you can report your double post, someone's thread and hint mod to move it in right place etc. I really don't like when people do it in post instead, so everyone can see how good they are. Especially these wannabe mods.

Nothing personal Minespatch, I'm just getting annoyed by all of this ;_;

• Developer
11 hours ago, minespatch said:

@ImDaMisterL, mind moving this thread?

Moved to Server Bulletin.

5 hours ago, Maslak said:

Also, do everyone really need to tag L?

I had requested people tagged me, but if you want, feel free to report a misplaced thread. It's just that with the amount of them misplaced it fills the report center very quickly. Not that that's a problem. I remember I used to do that a lot when I wasn't a mod...

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 0:11 AM, HoneyTabby said:

Title speaks for itself, I'm wondering if anyone out there is willing to be pals/friends with me.  have some good times, play games, talk, that kind of thing

Umm... I would.. though you probably wouldn't want to be friends with me, since I don't always get the chance to go on the computer(and since I only play dst, oni, and very rarely spiral knights.).

But I'm usually on on weekends

Steam is xedlord  (pronounced zedlord)

Archived